Slash Challenge The Power of Lola Lola/Coraline PG-13

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Slash Challenge The Power of Lola Lola/Coraline PG-13

Post by cassysj »

Here is my slash contribution. Nothing explicit

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Coraline was getting ready for the party tonight. Her brothers had told her a very important guest was coming and it would be her job to amuse her. Dolores Maxford Whittaker had more than a hundred years on the Duvalls and they had to pay her tribute if they were going to branch out from France to England.

Coraline was fascinated by the respect her brothers showed this woman. The stories she told. Leading a Pirate Army. What kind of a lady was she? Not that Coraline hadn’t shed all proper ladylike behavior but she never had the respect of men.

Coraline was amused. Lance was falling over himself to impress Dolores and she was very bored. Lance was telling her he was in charge of all the vampires in the southern district of Paris and his plans for expansion. In the middle of his story Dolores stood up and said.

"I wish to see the gardens." She pointed at Coraline. " I want that woman to accompany me."

"Coraline attend her." Lance snarled.

Coraline started walking with Dolores and began to describe the various flora.

Dolores kept staring at her with a look of disgust and desire.

"Coraline, why are you subservient to them? The only one who’s your equal is Lance."

"I’m a woman." She answered sadly.

"What do you think I am? You’re a vampire. Sex only matters if you let it."

Coraline looked at this woman and could feel the power emanating from her.

Dolores came to a decision and said.

"My dear, have you ever laid with a man?"

Coraline hesitated. "I am not married." she said indignantly.

"That wasn’t the question. I’ll take your righteous indignation as a yes. Have you laid with a woman as you would a man?"

Coraline shook her head. The thought had never even occurred to her.

"Come to my bedchamber tonight." Dolores said. "I’ll give you an education."

Later that evening.

A new world had opened up for Coraline. Dolores showed her many pleasures that night and told her the first step to being powerful was taking whatever you wanted.

It was one year later she taught Cynthia that lesson.
Last edited by cassysj on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Slash Challenge The Power of Lola Lola/Coraline PG-13

Post by redwinter101 »

cassysj wrote:Dolores showed her many pleasures that night and told her the first step to being powerful was taking whatever you wanted.
Mmm what evil serendipity - a lesson Coraline learned only too well from a woman who later died at Mick's hand.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Thanks red. I wanted to do something a little different for the challenge since I've done JOCK before.
I had actually been toying with a Lance/Josef but I just couldn't make it work.

If Lola had known then that Coraline would have wanted a musician who would take her down I don't think they would have had that night.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Well, that was surely different, very creative. Where would Coraline have learned to be ruthless if not by Lola? I really like this.
Catmoon
Rogue vampire

Post by Catmoon »

Very unique and interesting idea! Just goes to show there are still new pairings to explore. I like how Lola was totally bored with Lance. :snicker:
cassysj wrote:I had actually been toying with a Lance/Josef but I just couldn't make it work.
This made me :rolling: I used to say I could see Josef with anybody. You have now proved me wrong. :no:
Click here for link to my HB series story index

"I do whatever the Josef-muse tells me to do."
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Catmoon wrote:Very unique and interesting idea! Just goes to show there are still new pairings to explore. I like how Lola was totally bored with Lance. :snicker:
cassysj wrote:I had actually been toying with a Lance/Josef but I just couldn't make it work.
This made me :rolling: I used to say I could see Josef with anybody. You have now proved me wrong. :no:
I tried really hard to make it work with Lance but.... :snicker:

I thought a Lola/Coraline pairing was something new. Thanks.
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

I agree -- pairing Lola and Coraline is new and different. Who would have thought Coraline would have learned her ways at the knee of Lola? Hmmmm.

I had to laugh at Catmoon's comment about not seeing Josef with Lance. Yeah, I can see how that pairing would be difficult, but it lends itself to a whole new challenge topic.....
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Moonlighter - It's so nice to see this get a bump. Two very powerful women, one very self-aware and one insecure.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

WOW! This is extraordinary well done. Not a pairing I had thought of myself, but thinking of it... it makes PERFECT sense. Who better to teach Cora about this sort of thing than the one and only Lola, who I somehow think was never shy about what she wanted, and who knew too well exactly how to make things happen. Look at how she manipulated Josef.
Jen

Mick's Synful One
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

jen - Thanks. Lola was a force of nature and if someone like her taught Coraline about power that would be interesting
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ooh, I really like this. It's almost like a charcoal or watercolor sketch... you suggest so much, but you don't show us much. What is it the design people say about the use of "negative space"? This story is a perfect illustration of that. It's what you don't say that makes the imagination take flight... :chin:

Return to “cassysj's Office”