1. No Such Thing as Vampire Experts - PG13

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: 1. No Such Thing as Vampire Experts - PG13

Post by Lilly »

I am thrilled :yahoo: that folks are coming back for another read! Thanks you, ladies! :rose: :ghug:

And HotMicks, I have no idea what I was doing a February that I didn't respond to your wonderful comment. :shrug: :blushing: :slaphead: It's always a "win" when I can make you smile. :teeth:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

What a wonderful reread! (And truth be told, I didn't remember I had read it before until I saw my comment. :blushing: :eyeroll: ) So it was like reading it fresh, and my reaction was the same: You hit their personalities and banter exactly right. Well done!

Gosh, I miss them! :sigh:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Of course, after reading "Starve a Fever," I had to go back and savor the previous Vampire Dialogues. Good grief, Lilly, you have such an ear for these two guys. And you so perfectly continued the feel of this episode in this ending dialogue. Josef with a chalice (one hopes, not a Snoop Dogg chalice, but you never know...), has a few pithy complaints to make about how Mick handled this particular job... but he's going to pony up the money, you can bet. ("Senior citizen discount," lol! :rolling: ) I wonder if Josef can see that something really profound has happened to Mick...? Can he smell that hug? :chin:

Return to “After Words: The Vampire Dialogues”