The Long Journey Home (PG) Chap 2 - Challenge 140

darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: The Long Journey Home (PG) Chap 2 - Challenge 140

Post by darkstarrising »

nutmegger911 wrote:I'm really enjoying this story, DSR. You've got Danny down so well. And what exactly did Mary see that she hasn't spoken of yet? You've got me hooked.
Thanks, NM :hug: Danny is fun to play with, and even more fun near the end of the story... :devil: As for what Mary saw, that will be revealed in the next chapter.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
Claudia
Kostan Industries intern

Post by Claudia »

Fun!! Definitely fun!! Now we also have a Josf/Danny similarity. I want to see Steve inviting Mick to the best steak dinner in LA... Ha!! :brow:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Claudia wrote:Fun!! Definitely fun!! Now we also have a Josf/Danny similarity. I want to see Steve inviting Mick to the best steak dinner in LA... Ha!! :brow:
Thanks, Claudia :hug: Indeed - Josef and Mick are close friends, with Mick often the recipient of Josef's snark - the same is true with Steve and Danny, although I think Steve suffers more. :snicker:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
Kara
Fledgling

Post by Kara »

So Mick & Steve now knows of each other and their resemblance. How interesting that would be when they meet in person. Looking forward to that.

I can't comment on anything related to H50 as I haven't seen it since the pilot ep.

Glad that Mary decided to reunite with Steve. She seems to have recovered from her ordeal.

Thanks. :rose:

Return to “The Long Journey Home”