A lovely blog about Alex and organ donation

Locked Alex threads are here.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

A lovely blog about Alex and organ donation

Post by allegrita »

I saw a link to this blog on Facebook, and I wanted to share it because it made me feel so good about Alex.
http://ohpen.biz/2012/06/10/alex-o-loug ... -donation/

Considering the controversy that has arisen over another of his interviews recently, this was a wonderful reminder to me that Alex is a very nice and caring man. Whether he sometimes puts his foot in his mouth, or gets misquoted in order to make it look as if he put his foot in his mouth, I don't think there's any way to deny that he is a sweet, good-hearted guy. :hearts:
maggatha3
Ancient

Re: A lovely blog about Alex and organ donation

Post by maggatha3 »

...I hope that with time, as my profile rises, people will start to care more about what I have to say – and do more for organizations like that.”
Of all the things an actor could hope about his profile rising, Alex would hope of that. He is a darling, for sure! One of a kind!
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

:heart: his heart is as big as all out doors!
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

:happysigh: That's our guy. :happysigh:

Adore him.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

I think the problem is more often that overly sensitive and often self absorbed people stick THEIR feet in their ears, to go with the stick up their asses, but THIS is always who Alex is and has been.

Lovely to see the blog, but the haters still gonna hate, say he still doesn't do enough for DL cuz he never shows up to the events in LA, and he sucks cuz he somehow killed that ML movie that everyone KNOWS from that secret source's secret source was all ready to shoot til Alex sold his soul and signed on the bottom line of the Devil's document proffered by @PLenkov and CBS.

Alex will never win with a determined segment of the ML community. They are already plotting on their sites how they will bloc vote, and with fans of whom, to keep him from getting an Emmy and a PCA. As I said, Mick died; he didn't. Unforgivable sin. And... despicably... he can even enjoy life, smile, laugh, date a Brown, and joke about... ML! Not only is he a drug addict now, he is really Lord Voldemort.

But he's cute. :devil:

But yes, nice article. It's always lovely to see a sane person post on the 'net once in awhile. :thumbs:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Every article about Alex's association with Donate Life makes me think how cool it is that he uses his celebrity to save lives. :heart:

It's nice to see folks putting their energy into positive endeavors.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

nutmegger911 wrote:Every article about Alex's association with Donate Life makes me think how cool it is that he uses his celebrity to save lives. :heart:

It's nice to see folks putting their energy into positive endeavors.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
No one has to do these things when they are a celebrity, so it's nice to see one use his status for charitable opportunities. Hope as his status rises, so does the status of these organizations! :fingerscrossed:
Emerald
Sire

Post by Emerald »

I'm so sorry, the interview in that blog is not legit. There were was something a little off feeling about it, so I contacted Alex's publicist - she says from the looks of it they've just cobbled together quotes from online, and she doesn't remember Alex ever doing an interview with them. We haven't shared the link on the AOL Fans for Donate Life pages for this reason.
"Vampires are outside the realms of human constructed notions of sexuality"

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

Queen of the Jock (Josef/Mick) Shippers
Emerald
Sire

Post by Emerald »

allegrita wrote: Considering the controversy that has arisen over another of his interviews recently, this was a wonderful reminder to me that Alex is a very nice and caring man. Whether he sometimes puts his foot in his mouth, or gets misquoted in order to make it look as if he put his foot in his mouth, I don't think there's any way to deny that he is a sweet, good-hearted guy. :hearts:
Having said the previous comment can I just say it is so good to be amongst like minded Moonlight fans. God I love you guys :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
"Vampires are outside the realms of human constructed notions of sexuality"

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

Queen of the Jock (Josef/Mick) Shippers

Return to “The Alex Archives”