Beth's Memorial Day (G)

A place for Allegrita's G to PG-13 stories
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Beth's Memorial Day (G)

Post by allegrita »

Bumping this story on Memorial Day. I found out recently that a friend's son is in Ukraine, fighting as a volunteer. He's a former Marine, and I'm sure his help is appreciated by the Ukranians, but man. My friend is very proud, but also very worried about his son, obviously. So today I'm sending my best wishes to him and everyone fighting wars, all over the world. I hope they'll be safe. :rose: And I'm sending big hugs to their families and loved ones back home. :ghug:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

allegrita wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:52 pm Bumping this story on Memorial Day. I found out recently that a friend's son is in Ukraine, fighting as a volunteer. He's a former Marine, and I'm sure his help is appreciated by the Ukranians, but man. My friend is very proud, but also very worried about his son, obviously. So today I'm sending my best wishes to him and everyone fighting wars, all over the world. I hope they'll be safe. :rose: And I'm sending big hugs to their families and loved ones back home. :ghug:
:ghug: :pray:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Alle this was incredible!! Trying to picture Mick as the long-haired hippie and I'm not upset with that image! What a beautiful tribute to those who have served and fought to keep us free!! :heart:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Thank you, MLC and Ella! :hearts: :rose:

Return to “Allegrita's Office”