Etienne

r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Etienne

Post by r1015bill »

I noticed this movie on Sophia's IMDB profile and figured I should watch it. I did that this afternoon and it's nearly false advertising.

She's in it for about 10-15 seconds and she says nothing.

Based on an old myspace page for the movie having 5 year old comments, I think she did it around the time of Moonlight.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Etienne

Post by allegrita »

Hmm. Kinda makes you wonder what ended up on the cutting room floor... :chin:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Well, "The Holiday" is listed as one of Alex' movies when he's only in there while the opening credits roll as part of a kissing couple.
Seems to me they get credit for everything they do, regardless of what they say or not.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

francis wrote:Well, "The Holiday" is listed as one of Alex' movies when he's only in there while the opening credits roll as part of a kissing couple.
Seems to me they get credit for everything they do, regardless of what they say or not.
I can only say that Alex was in that movie longer than Sophia was in this one. I was expecting a bit more than her sitting at a picnic table looking at the main character.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I've never been able to find Jason in Wedding Daze I can only presume he was cut. If I've missed him I'd love someone to tell me.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Not to go too far off topic, but Jason is credited for Wedding Daze -- his name even appears boldly in the opening credits -- but he appears nowhere in the movie. I watched the whole thing once (even though I heard he had been cut out) just to see if I could spot him in the background somewhere. But as far as I can tell every single frame of him was obliterated. :sigh:

ETA: OMG, Carol! We posted the same thing at the same time! :snicker:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

You fangirls... :laugh:

Return to “Past Projects”