"He Isn't Like That" Pg13 - Champagne Challenge #135

A place for Lucy's G to PG-13 stories
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Re: "He Isn't Like That" Pg13 - Champagne Challenge #135

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

“It’s one thing to limit what could wipe all of us out and another thing to nonchalantly turn a musician whose greatest performance was in your back seat”
Great line, Lucy.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

Luxe de Luxe wrote:
“It’s one thing to limit what could wipe all of us out and another thing to nonchalantly turn a musician whose greatest performance was in your back seat”
Great line, Lucy.

thanks... :curtsey:

I have to admit...I'd give a whole bunch for a roll in a 1950 Cadillac with pre-vamp Mick.... then vamp Mick...just for research purposes... :laugh:
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

Love visiting the CC I missed.

Yes Coraline was determined to have Mick and have him forever. She is not my favorite character but I think in her own selfish way she did love Mick and saw a way to find happiness.

Mick on the other hand was in lust IMO and because deep down he was a "good boy" mistook it for love and wanted to keep this incredible women who he thought so out of his league.

The problem neither one actually knew each other. Perhaps if they did Coraline would have know he didn't want to be a vampire and Mick would have know she wasn't the marring kind.

Josef however got the whole picture

And you Lucy captured this scenario perfectly
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

BlueEyedMonster wrote:Love visiting the CC I missed.

Yes Coraline was determined to have Mick and have him forever. She is not my favorite character but I think in her own selfish way she did love Mick and saw a way to find happiness.

Mick on the other hand was in lust IMO and because deep down he was a "good boy" mistook it for love and wanted to keep this incredible women who he thought so out of his league.

The problem neither one actually knew each other. Perhaps if they did Coraline would have know he didn't want to be a vampire and Mick would have know she wasn't the marring kind.

Josef however got the whole picture

And you Lucy captured this scenario perfectly
And JK is a 'big picture kind of guy' (Why didn't I ever meet a vampire like him in college??) :phew:
:highfive: Thanks for your visit to my library! :curtsey:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

We can all be glad Coraline didn't listen to Josef. :hearts: Wanted to give this one a bump
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

cassysj wrote:We can all be glad Coraline didn't listen to Josef. :hearts: Wanted to give this one a bump
You are too kind....truly...Thanks! :notworthy:

Return to “Lucy's Office”