No Boundaries - part four (PG13)

maggatha3
Ancient

Re: No Boundaries - part four (PG13)

Post by maggatha3 »

Shadow :rose: !! This was one powerful chapter. I was literally holding my breath while reading. It feels so ominous, but for whom? All the ones we love are in danger here, Beth, Mick, Elaine.

Olivia seems to be losing her mind from revenge and she is more dangerous than Ben could expect, I just hope he can hold her back. And he has been a vampire hunter all this time? He must be really confused right now!

I love the way Mick-Elaine relationship is built and especially the way it is recently developed in the story. They have been apart for years, not even knowing how eachother is doing and now they look so bonded, in fact they are bonded. His daughter, indeed, feels like the most appropriate title. The way Mick feels her pain, physical or mental, is above words! And now she is facing immediate danger. Is it the same drug Mick was given in N.Y.?

Beth,his Beth, such an important part of his life , is now trying to save the entire tribe. Such an asset to the vampire community, as Josef would say. Now, she is his whole life, it seems.
He’d always dreaded the possibility of having to flee from Los Angeles, because it would mean leaving Beth behind. But now, since she’d be coming with him, he knew he could endure it.

Will she stay in the car? :no: The two most important women in his life will be in danger here, will Mick make it to save them both?

Please, don't kill them,my Sire!! :pray:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Maggatha, what a wonderful comment! I am so glad you like the way the relationship between Mick and Elaine has developed. Since Beth entered Mick's life she has really helped him to change and become less isolated -- and I think that would help him make progress with his other relationships as well. Mick and Beth's meeting was such a life-changing experience for both of them. She has been his life for a while now, I think . . .

Thanks so much, little fledgling! :hearts:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, lord... what a hard place to leave our dear ones! :chair: But I must go to sleep. I will pick this up tomorrow, and I am anxiously awaiting what will happen next. Ben has found himself waaaaay out of his depth... Beth and Mick are galloping to the rescue, one slightly behind the other (because, Bob bless her, Beth is incapable of staying in the car!) :hearts: and Josef is bringing in the reserve troops... I hope. :gasp:

This is such a wonderful story, so filled with thrills and mystery and so exciting, dear Shadow! I hate to think that I'm halfway through it... :sigh: but I will enjoy every chapter you give us and totally look forward to having every last question wrapped up and tied with a bow. Right? :teeth:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

allegrita wrote:I will enjoy every chapter you give us and totally look forward to having every last question wrapped up and tied with a bow. Right? :teeth:
Absolutely! :laugh:
Or, at least, one or two of them. ;)
Sooo glad you're enjoying this . . . and how wonderful it has been to get your comment on every part as you go along!
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Olivia is a vampire hunter... who has gone rogue herself! :confused2: Even the other hunters want nothing to do with her. :eek2: I wouldn't mind if she ended up in the tar pits. :whistle: :laugh:

I love the sire-fledgling connection between Mick and Elaine. It's great that Mick finally told Beth about her. Beth obviously still has a lot of questions to ask Mick, but hopefully there will be time for that later.

I'm sooo glad that Beth chose NOT to stay in the car! :phew: It's always a good idea to do things in pairs, as Beth has shown Mick in the past. I'm anxious to find out what happens next!!! :nails:

Thank you, Shadow! :rose: Well done! :hearts:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Marigold wrote:I love the sire-fledgling connection between Mick and Elaine. It's great that Mick finally told Beth about her.
By the end of In Between, it was starting to seem very odd that Mick hadn't told Beth about Elaine. I was really glad I could finally let him share that secret!
Marigold wrote:I'm sooo glad that Beth chose NOT to stay in the car! :phew: It's always a good idea to do things in pairs, as Beth has shown Mick in the past.
I didn't figure that it was possible for Beth to stay in the car . . . :laugh: And these two do indeed work so much better as a team, looking out for each other. Even in the show I think Beth saved Mick at least as many times as he saved her!

Thanks, Marigold . . . it's so great to get your comments! :flowers:

Return to “No Boundaries”