No Boundaries - part three (PG13)

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: No Boundaries - part three (PG13)

Post by allegrita »

I absolutely agree with your little courtesan... Beth has made the commitment, and she is on Mick's team 100 percent from now on. But she's going to have to 'fess up to Mick about Foster. Mick has more secrets than Beth has, but Beth has a couple of really big ones that could really come back to haunt her if she's not careful.

And the biggest reason she needs to come clean is... I think that, one day, Mick will call upon Esme to turn his Beth, or at the very least, to help him bring her through the transition. What better person to teach a new turn how to be a vampire with human sensibilities than Esme? (I love her sooooooo much.) :hearts:

As for Josef, well, he's being awesome. I'm very glad he's on our side. :teeth:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Fortunately Beth fessed up about Foster in another interval - (which was a frighteningly long time ago!) But she surely does need to talk about her new feelings about being turned, among other things . . .
allegrita wrote:I think that, one day, Mick will call upon Esme to turn his Beth, or at the very least, to help him bring her through the transition. What better person to teach a new turn how to be a vampire with human sensibilities than Esme? (I love her sooooooo much.)
I was really glad to get the chance to bring up that idea for Esme here, since it simply didn't fit into any of the other intervals. With Mick's powerful aversion to turning anyone, I thought he would need an awfully compelling reason to even start considering the idea of turning Beth - like, perhaps, someone like Esme! I'm so glad you like her so well! :hug:
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Wow, what a chapter! :dizzy: :thud:

I really enjoyed the scene between Esme and Mick. I'm glad that Mick is considering different possibilities for the future. Beth is (hopefully) safe from Coraline as a human, but she sure wouldn't be safe if she became a vampire... Esme would be a great sire. It's such a shame to hear about her awful past. :Mickangel:

I'm so relieved that Beth wasn't caught snooping around Ben's office. :phew: I love your explanation for the list. It has always bothered me that some of the names repeated -- but your idea explains this perfectly! :notworthy:

I'm so nervous about what's going to happen. :nails: I hope that all our friends stay safe, and that Mick and Beth are able to stick together. :cloud9:

Well done, Shadow! Thank you! :rose: :hearts:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Marigold wrote:Beth is (hopefully) safe from Coraline as a human, but she sure wouldn't be safe if she became a vampire...
I think that's so true . . . if Beth should become a vampire, the dynamic between her and Coraline would totally change, and Coraline would truly see Beth as a rival. With Beth human, I don't think she really does . . .
I'm so pleased that you like my explanation for the list! They sure did make it difficult to come up with a literal explanation for what they showed us. :laugh: :dizzy: . . . finding a halfway logical explanation for all those repeated names was a chore!

Thanks ever so much, Marigold! :hearts:

Return to “No Boundaries”