Alex in Women's Health Jan/Feb 2012

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Re: Alex in Women's Health Jan/Feb 2012

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

wpgrace wrote:Was Alex on Men's Health or Men's Fitness? Sorry... I am not home right now to check... :snicker:

Men's Fitness.

I swear that I have a magazine holder that only seems to have Alex themed mags in it!!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:
wpgrace wrote:Was Alex on Men's Health or Men's Fitness? Sorry... I am not home right now to check... :snicker:

Men's Fitness.

I swear that I have a magazine holder that only seems to have Alex themed mags in it!!
I have a cabinet. :biggrin:

And thanks... :heart: I thought it was Fitness. So you reckon Men's Health and Men's Fitness and Women's Health are all the same company? Cos I swear that pic looks like one of the out takes from his cover shoot... :melts:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

It's possible. Maybe even Shape magazine.

Upon further inspection, the magazine holder has an "O" theme....only the Prez and Alex are allowed admission.

Eta---did a bit of research. Men's Health is the world's largest men's magazine brand. That surprised me. It began in 1987 and spun off Women's Health in 2005. So, exposure on MH is massive for anyone on the cover ----44 editions around the world.

It appears that MH and MF are owned by 2 different companies, as far as I can tell. But I've been known to be wrong.

Occasiionally. :devil:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

That interview was heaven in every word. How can one man be so perfect? I can see others do these answers after giving it a lot of talk with a publicist and sweating over every word, but I bet that Alex did these answers just out of his heart. :thud: :melts: :happysigh: :thud:
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

francis wrote:That interview was heaven in every word. How can one man be so perfect? I can see others do these answers after giving it a lot of talk with a publicist and sweating over every word, but I bet that Alex did these answers just out of his heart. :thud: :melts: :happysigh: :thud:

As much as I love the photo, for the first time, I have been more taken by his words. I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I've read this interview. It's as if he has the absolute perfect answer to every question. Well, for women, that is. There cannot be a woman alive who won't swoon over his philosophies.

If there is a manual for the perfect man, he wrote it, read it, IS it.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Now I know why he's interviewed for "Women's Health". What could be more healthy than looking at this picture and reading these words? It just makes you feel good. :hearts:
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

francis wrote:Now I know why he's interviewed for "Women's Health". What could be more healthy than looking at this picture and reading these words? It just makes you feel good. :hearts:
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

So true, francis! I think I'll go have some more Alex-interview therapy to help start off my new year properly. :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

I think reading that interview makes us all so happy cos he is clearly answering those questions from a very happy place. It shines thru. :cloud9:

We've seen him do this kinda thing before, and he can be flirty and politically correct and humorous and adorable doing this kinda thing... but these answers just resounded as a happy, comfortable man responding from the bottom of a deeply satisfied heart... and... other places... :biggrin:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Well, his answers satisfied me, that's for sure. :thud:

Return to “Pictures of Alex”