Jordan in "Pawn" - 2013

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Jordan in "Pawn" - 2013

Post by Lilly »

Image Jordan has been cast in the upcoming thriller, Pawn, which also stars Forest Whitaker, Nikki Reed, Sean Faris, Ray Liotta, Michael Chiklis, Common and possibly Stephen Lang. They are curently filming in Connecticut.

Plot info from IMDb: "A petty robbery spirals into a tense hostage situation after three gunmen hold up a diner that's a front for the mob."

Jordan's character is listed as Patrick.

We'll update here as we get more info. :thumbs:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Jordan in "Pawn" - 2013

Post by francis »

Yay!!! :hearts: :clapping:
Thank you for the scoop! :smooch:
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

cool! :twothumbs:
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

More Jordan = ALWAYS great!! Thanks for the info! :biggrin: :twothumbs:
*Christy*

r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Go Jordon!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

It looks like Pawn has gone direct to DVD/Blu-ray. :sadface:

The reviews aren't exactly glowing -- due mostly to the plot, it seems.

Here's the link for the DVD on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Pawn-Whitaker/dp/ ... words=pawn

I found this interview with Sean Faris and I love what he says about working with Jordan: http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/inte ... aris-pawn/
There was a scene between myself and Jordan Belfi where we had gotten together and spoke about it, it’s the one where we’re sitting in the diner having pie and coffee. The way it was written before, it felt like it was missing an aspect of brotherly love. That no matter what, whether you get along or don’t, at the end of the day, you’re brothers and you’re family, you’re blood and that comes through. David Armstrong was gracious enough that when we came to him and said, ‘Do you mind if we kind of tweak some things with this scene to give it a little bit more life. I mean I have an older brother in real life, Jamie has a younger brother in real life, and we have that understanding that there’s just a little aspect that we’re not finding here, do you mind if we work it out?’ And he was awesome about it. Jordan and I went home and kind of reworked the scene. We kept the same tone, but we kind of changed up some of the dialogue and some of the direction it was going and we came in the next day and showed it to David, and he loved what we did, so we essential got to shoot it. That doesn’t happen all the time. Sometimes it does, but it depends on the director. Sometimes you’ll have a director who’s willing to hear you out and collaborate with you and bend a little bit, and sometimes you don’t. Fortunately, he was one that was down to collaborate, and we really appreciated that.
:blinksmile:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Well, rats on it going straight to DVD, but I love that paragraph! Jordan is really an interesting, thoughtful actor and I'm glad he had a chance to work on that scene and make it better. :hearts:
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

I got a chance to chat with him once and he's pretty well educated. He went to one of the top film schools in the world.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo

Return to “Jordan”