The Short Cut (Challenge #132) --PG-13

jen
Cleaner

Re: The Short Cut (Challenge #132) --PG-13

Post by jen »

Lucky

This was fabulous!!!

Totally agree that Beth probably has multiple stories in her past that never entirely made sense. Close calls that somehow she managed to survive more or less unscathed.

She played a major role in Mick's life, whether she was aware of it or not. I imagine that she kept him busy.

If only her mom knew that she had her own personal fanged protector, hiding just out of sight!

Thank you!
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Definitely :scary: time. You had my heart thumping along with Beth's....she knew better than to go into the woods after dark, but she did it anyway. This, in particular had me shaking
“Go ahead and scream,” Metallica panted, shoving her closer to his buddies. “No one’s gonna hear you.”
Good thing her guardian angel is always close by....
For now, there was still a scent of blood in the air, and that was his business, wasn’t it? Blood.
Methinks those three thugs had a few more lessons to learn that night, ones they'll never forget.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Thanks, fairytoes! It's always hard from the "inside" to know if a story is funny, or scary, or suspenseful...or whatever you're aiming at. And that's what makes the feedback so great...it lets you know if you hit the mark!

jen, yes, I think Beth Turner had to have given that poor guardian angel of hers quite the workout. :teeth: I'd like to write more stories in that *ahem* vein, as time goes on. We can't have Mick getting bored, now, can we?

dsr--I have my doubts about whether or not those three slimeballs are ever going to make it OUT of the woods. But one way or another, they're definitely in for an unpleasant night.

Lucky
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Let's put it this way... they definitely made an error in judgment, picking on that particular high-school girl that night. :whistle:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

This was really a terrifying tale because the danger is part of the natural world but it was the supernatural that saved her yet again. Beth kept her guardian angel very busy.
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

Beth always a trouble magnet and never ever stays in the car. This story has a nice scary pace to it gave me a few goose bumps reading it.

So happy when "new" stories come up in active topics :hyper2:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

I know I've said it before, but it always tickles me when I see new comments on any of my stories. Thank you so much!
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Enjoyed the reread! I could just hear the twigs snapping and the leaves rustling and Beth's heart pounding.

:chair:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Wonderfully creepy. :chair: :bat: How fun to be reading scary stories in June! :teeth:

Return to “Mick and Beth”