Jason on Ringer

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Jason on Ringer

Post by allegrita »

:giggle: I'm with ya, HM... but so far the shark is safely off in deep waters where he belongs. :fingerscrossed:
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

^ Yeah, well, if we see a character named "Morgan" mentioned in a press release about an upcoming episode, all bets are off. :rolling:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

I know that complaining over plausibility in the same breath as mentioning Ringer is a bit useless, but I'm not really sure how to take this development. I could see Mr. C's character disappearing into the sunset with his share of the loot, and never being seen again. This would, of course, not be my development of choice.

On the other hand, the fact that Juliet went through with this plot, means that any "softening" her character has done over the past few weeks is all an act. In order to get some $$, she's essentially defrauded her father. While apparently he can afford the loss, it still means she's a heartless, arrogant, ungrateful child who has a sense of entitlement the size of the Chrysler building. And I'm not sure how she thinks all her machinations are not going to come out in the near future...when she suddenly has access to all this cash. Mr. C and Tessa could, in all likeliehood, disappear from NYC, and enjoy their fraudulently gotten wealth in peace, elsewhere. Juliet is still living in the apartment of the man she ripped off. She does seem like the type who, regardless of how much money she has, will manage to run through it in short order, and be suddenly surprised in her mid-to-late 20s when she's forced to *gasp* get a job. And isn't qualified for anything...

Now, I suppose it's possible that Bridget's kindness to Juliet has caused Little Miss Brat to have some qualms about her actions. She may have felt that the plot was already in motion, and couldn't be derailed. I guess we'll see.

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I can't help wondering if Mommy Dearest is in on it (either with or without Juliet's knowledge). She was awfully quick to tell Andrew to settle. :chin:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Or maybe figured things out....and decided to help it along.

What may be a bigger gripe is that I feel like there are just so many scenes we're asked to take for granted, without ever being shown.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I have a feeling we'll eventually see flashbacks showing how this unholy trinity formed, as we have with so many things in this show. For example, we didn't find out until much later how Bridget really "escaped" from Wyoming.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I will say this for the Ringer folks: they seem to know what they're doing. They must have a huge chart somewhere showing all the connections and twists and turns, because everything does tie together, eventually!!
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Maybe you have already mentioned that, but I just wanted to ask. I have just watched Ringer episode 12. The man to whom Shiobahn goes to sell the ring ...am I right that it is the same actor who played Gerald Stovsky
in Dr Feelgood?Brad Greenquist? :chin:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Yes, it is. :yes:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Here's a video with clips form tonight's episode and the producers' commentary are what we'll be seeing. It's definitely spoiler-y, so don't watch if you don't want to know what to expect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP0MJa0AMVM

It sure seems like we'll be seeing Jason, at least a little bit. :teeth:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Lilly wrote:
It sure seems like we'll be seeing Jason, at least a little bit. :teeth:
Yay!!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Okay, I was charmed in the little flashback shot of Mr. C...the classic Jason eyebrow lift.

Gets me EVERY time. :melts:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Okay, the one thing I'm holding onto here is...nothing is ever what it first appears. YouknowwhatImean?
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Wow... Everybody has their own angle, don't they!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I KNEW it! The witch! :madface:

OH, and the Ringer writers just tweeted Mr. C's fist name:
RingerWriters @RingerWriters
.@xxxxxxxxxx Mr. Carpenter ever going to get a first name? Can it be Logan? Please? #Ringer// yes. it's adam.
:woohoo:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index

Return to “Past Projects”