Moonlight - OMD Maid of Orleons - one of my first Video

-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Moonlight - OMD Maid of Orleons - one of my first Video

Post by -snApe- »

This video I created on the second day of my 'videocareer' with the Movie Maker, only one track and no real effects.

Zero knowledge but want to create a video. Image It is much less complex than my later ones. Today with my present knowledge what would I do with this song. I would tease me that I had used some of the most beautiful and emotional songs as I did not know how to make really nice videos.

But then, I was incredibly proud of this video - and it's not so bad anyway.

You can look at this as I have even started Image

on you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tObUal803_Q
jen
Cleaner

Re: Moonlight - OMD Maid of Orleons - one of my first Video

Post by jen »

From time to time, we see videos that illustrate that the bells and whistles of the newest tricks are far less important than the subject matter, and these two speak for themselves.

The magic of Moonlight shines through!

Thanks, snApe
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I agree with Jenna. This video may be simple compared to some others, but it portrays a great deal. You are a born filmmaker, I guess... you had the vision even before you had the fancy software or the technical skills. This vid captures the spirit of Mick's and Beth's experience in Fever really well.
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

jen wrote:From time to time, we see videos that illustrate that the bells and whistles of the newest tricks are far less important than the subject matter, and these two speak for themselves.

The magic of Moonlight shines through!

Thanks, snApe
Oh, what beautiful words Image
allegrita wrote:I agree with Jenna. This video may be simple compared to some others, but it portrays a great deal. You are a born filmmaker, I guess... you had the vision even before you had the fancy software or the technical skills. This vid captures the spirit of Mick's and Beth's experience in Fever really well.

I had really "fear" that you tell me why I show this video here

With so much positive comments just for this video, I did not expect Image

Return to “-snApe-'s Fan Vids”