Moonlight - "Glory of love" Mick & Beth

SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Moonlight - "Glory of love" Mick & Beth

Post by SharonC »

Just watching this for the first time and I just love what you have done with this video. I have always loved the song. A huge fan of Peter Cetera's voice and this tune definitely works for our Mick and Beth. You entwined the perfect scenes and the effects you have used are fantastic. Thank you so much for posting here :hug:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

SharonC wrote:Just watching this for the first time and I just love what you have done with this video. I have always loved the song. A huge fan of Peter Cetera's voice and this tune definitely works for our Mick and Beth. You entwined the perfect scenes and the effects you have used are fantastic. Thank you so much for posting here :hug:

Thank you Sharon. For a very long time I wanted to make a vid with this song and at some point I knew how it should be - some ideas need time so they have to be like I imagined it.

I am delighted that you like the video. :hearts:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I love this song and I also love the effect and split screen you've used with this video.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Thanks for bumping this, Cassy! Such a beautiful MickBeth video! One of my favorites! :happysigh:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
MoonMarg
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonMarg »

I've only just found this vid & it was just gorgeous . I love this song (an oldie but a goodie :laugh: )& it fits so appropriately for both Mick & Beth. :heart:

Return to “-snApe-'s Fan Vids”