To Keep from Forgetting (In Between 15 and 16, PG13)

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: To Keep from Forgetting (In Between 15 and 16, PG13)

Post by redwinter101 »

:hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

:hearts: Oh, I really needed some good news this morning. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Hi Shadow, :wave:

Here is the long-lost comment that I wrote two months ago, but never posted. So sorry! :blushing: :tomato:

---

What a fantastic way to end this spectacular series! :clapping: :yahoo:

I’m so glad that Beth and Mick have both decided to stay in Jacob’s life. The fact that Robert wears a wig made of human hair changes everything, but also changes nothing. For the time being, it doesn’t matter whether or not Jacob is Mick’s biological grandson. As Beth said, “Family isn’t only about DNA.” :ghug:

I love how you’ve continued to explore the sire-fledgling connection in this chapter. It was heartbreaking to learn about Esme and Tyler :bmoon: , but it’s so great that Mick was alerted to Elaine’s condition, and was able to get to her in time. His connection to Elaine saved her life, and allowed him to make a revelation:
Shadow wrote:“I’m not Robert’s father. But I have a daughter.” He took hold of her hand, thought for a moment, and decided to say exactly what he meant. “A wonderful, beautiful daughter. And she means the world to me.”
:cloud9: :heart:

I’m really interested in what Beth will discover when she does some more digging on Talbot. It seems like he’s hiding something. :chin: :madface:

I’m disappointed that Mick and Beth’s plans for after the party will be affected by what happens during Sonata. :sigh: Hopefully, they will be able to find another time for their date. :winky: :fingerscrossed:

Bravo, Shadow! Thank you very much for this wonderful series! :rose: :hearts: :hug:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Oh, Marigold, it was so nice of you to come back and post this!! It's wonderful to get your comment.
Marigold wrote:The fact that Robert wears a wig made of human hair changes everything, but also changes nothing.
I just love the way you put that . . . it totally captures Mick's feelings at the end of this chapter.
Marigold wrote:I’m disappointed that Mick and Beth’s plans for after the party will be affected by what happens during Sonata. :sigh: Hopefully, they will be able to find another time for their date. :winky: :fingerscrossed:
It was awfully sad, realizing as I wrote this that the events of Sonata were going to completely derail their plans! But maybe they'll get another chance in No Boundaries. :whistle:

Thanks ever so much, Marigold, for leaving such thoughtful comments on every chapter of In Between! That's so much appreciated, and I'm so happy that you enjoyed these stories! :cloud9:

Return to “In Between”