MickCora - I Want You to Stay

coco
Cleaner

MickCora - I Want You to Stay

Post by coco »

MIck & Coraline - I Want You to Stay by Maximo Park

I was inspired to try a MickCora vid after reading the results of the author challenge to work with a couple you wouldn't normally work with and this was the result ;)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wNx7-H11D ... re=channel

Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/15405218

Hope you enjoy :)
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: MickCora - I Want You to Stay

Post by cassysj »

I was peeking in your office and I never saw this one. I love the song and it's perfect.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, this is great! I hadn't seen this one before, either. Thanks for popping it up, Cassy!

Coco, this vid is wonderful--the song is so perfect for Mick and Coraline, and I love the singer's voice. I always love your videos, because you do a great job of matching the clips to the feeling of the song.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Thanks, ladies. :hearts:

I'm proud of this vid as it was my first ever MickCora vid and as such a huge MickBeth fan, I wasn't sure I could do them justice but I knew that this was the song I wanted to go with as I love Maximo Park and the pace of the song just seemed to work for me. :ysmile:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I enjoy your Mick Cora vids as much as Mick Beth
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Coco, what a perfect song for MickCora!!! :notworthy: The lyrics really capture their relationship, and I loved how you moved from the more tender moments to the mad passion at the end, when the music quickened and got more "jangly." That fit together so well. You do MickCora justice! :clapping: I also liked how sometimes you made it seem like Coraline was the one who wanted Mick to stay, and other times it was Mick who seemed to want Coraline to stay. And the chair-through-the-window scene was perfectly timed. Nice job! :hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing! :hug:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

HotMicks wrote:Coco, what a perfect song for MickCora!!! :notworthy: The lyrics really capture their relationship, and I loved how you moved from the more tender moments to the mad passion at the end, when the music quickened and got more "jangly." That fit together so well. You do MickCora justice! :clapping: I also liked how sometimes you made it seem like Coraline was the one who wanted Mick to stay, and other times it was Mick who seemed to want Coraline to stay. And the chair-through-the-window scene was perfectly timed. Nice job! :hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing! :hug:
Thanks, HM. :flowers:

This was my first ever MickCora vid so I was very nervous about posting it but I picked the perfect song to start me off. I'm a huge Maximo Park fan and the song just fit the tempo I wanted to use. MickCora have always been about the passion to me so faster songs fit my mood when making vids for them. :biggrin:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I love the frantic tone of his voice, and the fast pace of the song. It fits perfectly with the insanity Mick felt when he first met Morgan, and couldn't figure out whether or not she was Coraline... and then the way everything spun out of his control in Fleur de Lis. Really a great look at the passion and intensity of their relationship!

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”