Insomnia, PG-13, Champagne Challenge #127

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Insomnia, PG-13, Champagne Challenge #127

Post by Shadow »

librarian_7 wrote:How many masks does that vampire have, anyway? Enough to drive me to distraction, that’s for sure. And just when I think I’ve got him figured out, he takes another one off, and surprise, it’s a whole new world of Josef.
This is such a gorgeous description. It's really the epitome of Josef. And it took me right back to WLB where that other whole side of Josef was revealed . . . emotional and even a little sentimental, but still totally in character. Lucky's thoughts here remind me so much of the way Beth talked babies to Mick in that episode . . . and they make me wonder if Josef really does have some long-lost relatives out in the world. :chin:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

That is an interesting thought, Shadow! Very, very interesting....

Lucky
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

This is very powerful. :notworthy: Freshie Lucky doesn't often share her private, raw thoughts with us, so it is extra special when she does. It is ironic that she mentions Josef's masks, as she seems to have a few masks of her own.

Lucky is no longer "just some random freshie" to Josef (I doubt she ever was!). One of her dreams has come true. As for her other dreams... well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Thank you, Lucky! :rose: :hearts:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

This is one of my favorite stories. Lucky is annoyed with Mick and I can certainly understand why. Josef's thoughts wandering off almost to the land of regrets that is very distressing for our favorite freshie.

Return to “Josef's Lucky”