Insomnia - PG

A place for jen's G to PG-13 stories
jen
Cleaner

Re: Insomnia - PG

Post by jen »

Francis

Thanks for reading and commenting!!

I think Mick and Beth are going to be a part of these children's lives for a while. Just as Mick watched over Beth after she was brushed by darkness, these little ones (thought David isn't so little, even now) will be protected from now on.

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Last edited by jen on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Maggatha

This one surprised me.

I started it after the story I had originally planned for the challenge had to be put on hold for a while.

Somehow, the idea of Beth being the rescuer appealed to me. I like the idea of her choosing to put herself between the children and danger, then needing Mick to bail her out.

Thanks for reading!!!

Jenna

lionsonleashes
Freelance freshie

Post by lionsonleashes »

This was such a wonderful romping story, Jen! :clapping: Great job! :hug: :flowers: I loved it! :hearts:

Thanks for sharing your talent! :hug:
Lions :mooncat:
LIONS (Beautiful Banner by MoonlitRose)
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Lions

Thank you for reading and leaving the kind words.

It is delightful to play with the characters and situations in Moonlight. Fanfic is so much fun!!!!

Jenna

Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

Jenna, this was wonderful! Leave it to our Beth to get in over her head, but Mick is ever the knight to ride in for the rescue! And even though those poor childrens' innocence was snatched away at such a young age, how fortunate are they to have Beth be there for them to ease them through it, someone who had "been there"? And then to have both Beth and Mick ensure they are well taken care of from this point forward? Sad beginning, but their futures look bright.

I loved little Erin's mispronunciation of insomnia. Beyond cute, trying to be grown!

Thanks!
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Thanks, Moonlighter

I had slmost forgotten about this one and all of the unexplored territory in it.

Glad you enjoyed this tale!

Jenna

Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Oh Jen! This was fantastic! I am so glad that parents were found for the children and they weren't slipt up. And Josef starting a charity for them is so sweet! :heart:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Ella

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

I have often thought that Mick rubs off on Josef in time, and in this case the kids get caught in the fallout of his affection for Mick and Beth. Because of his influence on the world, there are a lot of other humans who have knowledge of vampires.

Almost forgot about this one. Thanks for bumping it up!

Jenna

Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Jenna - This was a great story! :rose:

Although what Erin, Aimee, and David went through was awful :Mickangel: , they were lucky that Beth (and later, Mick) were there to help them.

The ending was absolutely lovely. Josef's charity sounds wonderful. I'm so happy that Norma and Allen decided to adopt the three kids. :hearts:

Thank you! :hug:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Marigold

Thank you so much for reading!

The children had been through a horrific experience, much like Baby Beth had when Coraline kidnapped her, but in both cases they met just the right people to help them back toward a form of safety.

In the original version, there was a lot more about the couple that adopted them and their involvement with the community as time passed but as things ended, they are with people who will help them and care for them. And Mick and Beth will be there, too!

There is nothing more special for a writer than to have their work read and enjoyed!!!

Jenna

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I think I missed this the first time around. What a great story. It would have made quite an episode. :hearts:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Cassy

Thank you! What a kind thing to say!

When this challenge originally came up, I envisioned a story that had more to it than I wound up posting, but this filled the bill for the challenge. It is so much fun to imagine our own episodes in fanfic. For me, anyway, it makes me feel that the show ran longer than sixteen episodes.

Just from the fabulous material we have in our library, I can see years worth of riveting Moonlight--and think about how much money was saved. :biggrin:

Jenna

Return to “jen's Office”