Cold Hearted Vampire PG-13 Champagne Challenge 124

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Re: Cold Hearted Vampire PG-13 Champagne Challenge 124

Post by nutmegger911 »

This was an interesting take on the challenge. No wonder Josef only attempted a turning when she was already on death's door. After Sarah and Simone his confidence must have been shaken.
cassysj wrote:“What are you?” He yelled.

“I’m an accountant.”
This was funny while showing Josef's concern, having to close his eyes waiting for her answer. After all, Solita didn't ask to be turned, and knowing Mick, Josef would be sensitive to turning someone without asking. Was it an instinct in the heat of the moment?
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Re Cold Hearted Vampire PG-13 Champagne Challenge 124

Post by Moonlighter »

Nice, Carol! I can imagine Josef's apprehension at having to decide to turn Solita in a moment of desperation. I'm so glad for him that it was a success. Solita sounds like she was quite a handful as a human, now that she's a vampire...watch out!
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

This is great!

Maybe Josef could start a new rule for ladies who have names that start with "S" that they will go by their middle names for a month before they are Turned.

Surely he isn't superstitious. A superstitious vampire??????

Thank you!

jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers: Jenna
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I must have missed these earlier comments. :blushing: Sorry

PNW - Josef was worried. It was a great sense of relief when Solita woke up. He and Solita share a similar sense of humor and haven enjoyed any number of games :snicker:

NM -Josef and Solita had been dating for a while and I think the thought crossed his mind to turn her but he was enjoying her too much to risk losing her. Instinct took over with the accident she was dead either way in his mind.

Moonlighter - Solita is quite a character and a good match for Josef. They will have a long future ahead of them.

Jen - A little superstition can go a long way. :snicker:
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Well, it seems that Solita is definitely going to make a strong vampiress...and she is pretty lucky to have Josef as sire, isn't she? Also, Josef may have found his mate after so many centuries....who is supposed to be the cold hearted vampire? Josef? No way.. :flowers:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
tucutecats
Fledgling

Post by tucutecats »

part two please :type: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I had so much fun doing this story. It was the first time I ever really imagined Solita's life as a vampire. I may have sprinkled her in as a vampire in some of my other OC storylines. Tangie & Plum's New Lives but this made me really think about how Solita would have started as a vampire. So many of my series started with challenge just like this one. :hearts:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Great reread.

Josef is just being a concerned parent here. He knows what she needs and wants better than she does at this point.

Great reread!

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

I am not familiar with Solita, but I really enjoyed this story! :yes: I'm sure she was very disoriented when she woke up inside the freezer. Loved the "accountant" answer, and I loved your comment about her being the only freshie with a blankie! :laugh:
Last edited by MickLifeCrisis on Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ooh, thank you for bumping this, MLC! I really love this story of Solita's turning. It reveals a great deal about Josef. I know he doesn't do regrets, but man... he would naturally be leery of turning any more S's after his two catastrophes.

I love the way Solita thinks of herself as an accountant first, and a vampire second. Priorities! :snicker:

Return to “cassysj's Office”