Hide and Seek - a Halloween tale (Part I, PG-13)

A place for PNWgal's G to PG-13 stories
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Hide and Seek - a Halloween tale (Part I, PG-13)

Post by PNWgal »

Wow...Lions, I'm really honored you liked this! :rose:

I think Josef does what he has to do to keep the peace, but he I don't believe he'd harm innocents - but Calvin doesn't need to know that. :teeth: Josef also knows what he wants, and what he wants is Beth Turned. For his sake and for Mick's - this way, Mick gets to keep Beth, and Josef gets to keep Mick AND gains a pretty good vampire in the process.

Second chapter's coming...and we'll just have to wait and see what's in it. :teeth: As for who laid Ben out...that remains to be seen - but Calvin's a likely suspect, isn't he?

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
jen
Cleaner

Re: Hide and Seek - a Halloween tale (Part I, PG-13)

Post by jen »

I can already tell that I will need to swing by the office from time to time to reread this wonderful fic.

Your characterizations of Mick, Beth and Josef are spot on and that is not easy sometimes (at least not for me). You keep the delicate balance of the Moonlight universe while "kicking it up a notch" with the weres.

Ben is a fabulous character here, as he is one of those rare individuals who is able to see beyond the bounds of the Pack and interact with humans and vampires beyond the limits of werewolf society. Mick and Beth fit in here, too, as they have a relaxed friendship with a known werewolf.

You are just such a great writer!!! Maybe if I hang out here long enough some of your talent will rub off...

Thanks!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “PNWgal's Office”