Freshies in the Fall PG-13 Champagne Challenge #120 Fall

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Freshies in the Fall PG-13 Champagne Challenge #120 Fall

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Josef woke up and smiled. Today was the first day of Fall.

This being California this wouldn’t be the start of crisp, cool weather like New York, Chicago, London or any number of cities where he had made his residence. But at least he could rejoice since the days would be getting shorter, nights longer and the sun would be less severe.

He got dressed for work and called down for breakfast.

“Summer. Hungry. Now.”

The blonde green-eyed freshie practically flew upstairs. He enjoyed his meal and drove to work.

Late afternoon he called his assistant.

“Laura I want a snack. Find me an O Negative brunette and have her delivered within the hour.”

“Of course Mr. Kostan.”

Forty-five minutes later Laura buzzed him.

“Mr. Kostan meal service has arrived.”

“Send her in.”

A petite girl with long curly brown hair walked in.

“Good afternoon Mr. Kostan.”

“Please call me Josef.” He sniffed her neck, definitely O neg. “What’s your name Sweetheart?”

“Autumn.”

Josef smiled. “Is that your real name?”

“Yes. Today is actually my twenty-sixth birthday.”

Josef settled her on his lap. “Happy Birthday. Let’s make it one to remember. He teased her with tiny nips that tickled and then he dropped his fangs into her throat just a little harshly. He wanted her to feel him for a few days.

Autumn cried out and then started to moan in pleasure as he drank deeply. The endorphin rush spiced her blood deliciously. He would have liked to have enjoyed more of this warm Autumn cider but she was getting light-headed so he regrettably closed the wounds. He placed her gently on the couch and buzzed Laura to bring in juice and snacks.

She woke up startled about ten minutes later. Josef smiled.

“You need to raise your blood sugar. You haven’t had breakfast or lunch.”

“I had a breakfast shake.” Autumn said.

“That’s not enough when you’re feeding vampires. I know it’s important to watch your weight but you need full, healthy meals.”

Autumn blushed. “I’m sorry if I didn’t please you.”

“On the contrary you pleased me very much. It could have lasted a few minutes longer if you had eaten something.”

Autumn smiled “That’s definitely my loss.”

“I like you Autumn. What agency do you work for?”

“Midnight Sun”

“How many times a week do they send you out?”

“Three if full feedings. Four if snacks.”

Josef sighed in disgust. “That’s a meat market. I’m going to get you an interview at Cache’.”

Autumn brightened “I really appreciate that. You can’t get an interview without a vampire referral.”

“I’ll set up something for next week. You’ve been over-feeding so take yourself off the schedule for the next five days and eat iron-rich foods.”

Autumn was so excited she hugged him. “Thank you so much. It’s really generous of you to do this for a freshie you just met.”

“I can taste quality Babe and I’d like to taste more of it. Good luck.”

Autumn was beaming as she left the office. She gingerly touched her bite marks, she would be sore for a day or two. Some of the other girls said that was a sign that he was interested in hiring you down the line.

Josef stepped into the outer office. “Laura, why did you order from Midnight Sun? You know I only like Cache’ for lunch.”

“I tasted Autumn last week. Laura said. “I asked for her specifically to celebrate the start of the season. Don’t tell me you didn’t find her delicious.”

“She was very tasty. Josef admitted “Get Cache’ on the phone I want to set up an interview for her.” This was a wonderful way to start the new season.
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Re: Freshies in the Fall PG-13 Champagne Challenge #120 Fall

Post by AggieVamp »

oh this was just delightful! I loved it! :hyper2: Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

What a cute story! Laura is very clever. I think Cache owes her a special thank-you gift for finding them such a quality new freshie. Now I'm wondering how she had the opportunity to taste Autumn! Where does Laura go in her time off....? :chin:

In any case, I'm glad Josef got a fun first day of Autumn... (pun intended) and I'm happy for Autumn, too! :teeth:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Autumn must be really special if Josef wants her on the menu. Laura knows what he likes. Seems she's window shopping in her free time. :snicker:

Lovely contribution!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

This was an absolutely delightful look at a facet of Moonlight that had developed mostly in fanfiction, and grown into a wonderful facet of Moonlight as a whole. How very vampy and yet how very logical that Josef would have preferences for agencies, just as we have preferences for restaurants or brands.

Thank you!

Jenna

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Aggie - Thanks. I love Josef.

Alle - I think Laura has a very interesting life Josef knows nothing about. :snicker: Cache does owe a thank you.

francis - Josef has excellent taste. It was fun thinking of something for fall.

jen - I love playing in the freshie world. Just like Mick prefers A Positive and Josef AB Negative I would think they would enjoy a certain quality of agency. Thanks for reading.
tucutecats
Fledgling

Post by tucutecats »

Delightful story,thank you. I want to be Josephs lunch
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

Does Midnight Sun or Cache have freshie catalogs? Because I have a feeling Laura peruses them during her down time...
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Shameless bump. This was the first time I used the name Autumn for a freshie. My plan was for Josef to have a Summer and an Autumn but it didn't work so I gave Autumn a reboot in the doll world.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

I like this!

You show us a different side of Josef. Usually, he is so very serious but here he truly enjoys doing nice things for Autumn (and the fact that he will benefit, too, doesn't hurt)

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

This is so sweet. :hearts: The business world is all about who you know. It looks like Autumn's chance encounter with Josef will benefit both of them.
cassysj wrote:He would have liked to have enjoyed more of this warm Autumn cider
:snicker:

Thank you! :flowers:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!

Return to “cassysj's Office”