Knowledge - PG-13(Slash) (M/J)

A place for PNWgal's G to PG-13 stories
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Knowledge - PG-13(Slash) (M/J)

Post by PNWgal »

A/N: I'm being rather picky as to what fics I bring over here - while it's fun (and a bit embarrassing) to re-read the old stuff, I thought I'd move the newest stuff over first and decide later whether or not to bring the tried-and-trues as well.

This one's for Red, who challenged us to step out of our comfort zone (in my case, so far out of it I couldn't even see it with a telescope) and 1) prove that PG-13 can be hot and 2) slash doesn't have to be graphic (no offense intended towards our darling Emerald). Since Red's the one that convinced me I could do this, it seems only proper to bring it here to this new site.

Usual disclaimers apply. I own nothing.

KNOWLEDGE

“You were watching me. You want to know.”

Hazel eyes heavy with booze, blood and lust watched Josef approach him. Sinuous as a snake, lithe as a tiger, Josef’s lean body moved with a contained grace. Even when the redhead had knelt before him, Mick had watched Josef weave through the party crowd that night, wielding his charms on the beautiful women - and men - that gathered.

Watching Josef brush his fingers over the cheek of a newly turned male, Mick had…wanted but not understood. He’d felt a hunger he didn’t know how to feed, felt the furnace inside him so deeply banked he didn’t know how to stoke it.

“You want to know what it feels like when I touch you.”

A careless touch against Mick’s shoulder, a caress against his cheek. A long finger drawn down the center of his chest, toying with Mick’s shirt buttons.

“You want to know what it feels like when I taste you.”

A tongue sliding seductively over Mick’s jugular. Mick heard a noise rumble through the room, a cross between a moan and a growl and realized it was coming from him. His eyes fluttering shut as Josef’s lips brushed over his. A breath drawn in sharply when a razor-sharp fang nicked Mick’s lip. A hum of approval as Josef licked at the welling blood.

“You want to know the difference between my body up against yours and that redhead you were doing earlier. Don’t you?”

Words caught in a dry throat. A reluctant nod.

“Tell me. Tell me you want me to show you.” Cool breath against Mick’s skin, hot words in his ear. “Tell me you want to know how it feels.”

“I want…I can’t…”

“Shh.” A quiet admonition. “You can. You will.” An urgent whisper, partner to a tongue slipped between Mick’s lips. “Say it, Mick. Tell me what you want.”

The words tumbling free, the dam of reluctance broken. Wishes. Desires. Cravings. Everything Mick could want, found in the clever fingers undressing him, unbuckling his belt, undoing buttons, rasping down his zipper.

“Look at me.” A soft command, impossible to ignore. Mick was falling, drowning in eyes the color of fine whiskey. He was helpless to keep from drinking in the hard planes of the exquisite body displayed before him.

“You want to touch me.”

“No.” Yes.

“You lie. Say it.”

A hand yanked forward. “Say it, Mick.”

“I want…” A groan from both as contact was made. “…to touch you.”

“You want me.”

“No.” Jesus, YES.

“Your words lie, but the truth is in your body and in your blood.” Another whisper against heated skin. “Trust me, Mick.”

Bodies tumbling onto an acre-sized bed. Lips, tongue and teeth moving over fevered flesh….teasing…taunting….tempting. A light palm brushed over Mick, causing him to roll his hips and surge forward, desperate for more contact. A brush of Josef’s auburn hair against his skin. A shiver at Josef’s fangs dragging down his neck. A moan at a kiss pressed to the hollow of his throat.

Mick’s soft pleas filled the room, the music of them sweet to Josef’s ears. The body beneath Josef’s hands bowed and arched, silently beseeching him.

Touch me. Take me. Please.

“Oh God, Josef…” A warm, wet mouth enveloping him.

Cool air against suddenly exposed, wet skin. Sheets and bodies shifting, moving, coming together.

“Now?”

“Yes.”

“Beg.”

“PLEASE.”

Pain. Pleasure. Shivers of sensation crawling down Mick’s spine, matching the motion of Josef’s tongue and teeth. Waves of acceptance crashing against prejudices and preconceived emotions. Bodies rocking and tears washing the remnants of taboo aside, replaced by freedom and contentment. Deep moans, keening towards the blessed release of tension and the gratification of shared desire.

Lust ebbing and flowing, the rush subsiding. Bodies easing apart, collapsing as Mick’s sweat-soaked back made sticky contact with the black sheets beneath him. A forearm thrown over his eyes, covering his confusion. If lungs needed breath, both sets would be heaving air like a blacksmith’s bellows. If hearts still beat, both would be pounding like jackhammers, beating their way out of damp chests.

Heated and slick skin, tight and tingly, stretched too tightly over bones. Gentle fingers brushing back a lock of Mick’s damp hair from his forehead as he lowered his arm and frowned at a comfortably naked Josef. A self-satisfied smile, then lips rubbing lightly over Mick’s.

“You look pleased with yourself.”

“I am.”

A hand resting on Mick’s knee, gently pressing him open, rekindling the fire burning deep within him.

“Again?”

You want to know. Don’t you?

A complicated answer to a simple question.

Mick was dying to try to find the answer again.

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Knowlege - PG-13(Slash) (M/J)

Post by redwinter101 »

And I am so very happy to see this here. I love you for writing it, for pushing out of your comfort zone, because I asked you to - I was, and am, so very touched.

And hot?

*fans*

My, oh my, is this hot.
PNWgal wrote:“You want to know the difference between my body up against yours and that redhead you were doing earlier. Don’t you?”
Oh my.

This is then followed by the wonderful to and fro between Mick and Josef. The power of knowledge that Josef has, the understanding - he knows Mick's desires better than Mick himself.
PNWgal wrote:Bodies rocking and tears washing the remnants of taboo aside
Such a beautiful image - so evocative of Mick, his past, his very essence.
PNWgal wrote:A forearm thrown over his eyes, covering his confusion.
Of course - this was what he wanted and tried to reject in equal measure. This is the Mick we know and love.

I love this SO much - not just for what it represented, but because it is simply wonderful.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

I'm very curious as to when this is supposed to be set. Mick sounds like a bit of a newb here. His relationship with Josef a bit more formal than comfortably familiar. I could see this being shortly after he tried to break ties with Coraline.
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

For you, Red? Anything. ;-)

Truth to tell? It was easier than I thought it would be. Once I got past the "OH GOD I'M WRITING SLASH" thoughts, it was a great study in stretching my boundaries. Thank you for that. :-)

Eris, I should have made it clearer that I saw this happening pretty much before Mick found Beth...before he was truly comfortable with Josef.

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

one.zebra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by one.zebra »

One of the problems of not having a 'Slash' section..is that you lose track of little gems like this...
Banner and avatar by Twilightdew!

Travelling 33rpm in an iPod world
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

I read this over on the other board. I'm so glad you brought this here. It is excellent, beautifully done and did I mention Hot??!!!! :o :mrgreen: :twisted:

mitzie
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

I loved reading this at the other board and the re-read was just as enjoyable. Thanks for posting it here PNW :D
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

One.Zebra wrote:One of the problems of not having a 'Slash' section..is that you lose track of little gems like this...
OZ, I'll be happy to set up a slash index, to make all these stories nice and easy to find.

Red

one.zebra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by one.zebra »

Red, that would be great...
Several reasons I like groupings..

-I have a memory like a steel seive...(it's impossible for me to read every fic every author's writen and remember, so I can re-read to enjoy it all over again)

-the indexes for fic challenges were great.
The challenges had familiar writers writing out of their usual pattern, so the name and the fic aren't connected, like Em writes slash, go to her office....
(I also love the challenges because it seems to help the authors so much. I'm not a writer, but fanfic writers seem generally insecure in their talent. Perhaps because they're not published? Challenges stretch them into new areas, they get great feedback and that helps self-esteem, that makes them better writers...)

-seasonal oneshots, etc....'Mushy stuff for Valentines Day.'.

-it's really helpful for authors to have indexes. I read Catmoon's index, for example and realized I'm not as far behind in her stories as I thought and now I have a pattern of what fits where..most authors already do a good job with this one.

I understand the ratings stuff and office stuff (all great), but a thread of additional groupings might be helpful to more than just me...

Mary,
the middle-aged memory challenged fanfic lover...
Banner and avatar by Twilightdew!

Travelling 33rpm in an iPod world
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Mary,

Thanks for that - it's really helpful (and sorry for pimping your thread, PNW!!!).

There are some Mick/Cora and Josef indexes, as well as one for the current challenge, already up and running. I'll get working on Slash straight away.

I'll start a thread for suggestions about other indexes too so we can set up whatever people would find helpful.

Now, back to PNW's wonderful story.... :D

PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

coco, mitzie, OZ...delighted you found this and gave it another read. ;-)

I think an index is a fabulous idea - would make it easier to find specific fic.

Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

wow PNW..... that was really erotic. thought the sex was very well handled, just enough detail to set our pulses racing, but then pulling the curtain to allow our imaginations to do the rest.

I really want to know what set this desire off in MIck!
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

Thanks, Luxe...exactly what I was going for. ;-)

AussieJo
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by AussieJo »

WOW!
Challenge well and truly met!!
I hadn't read this before.
It was very good and very erotic.
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Home drinking my own Starbucks and watching my DVDs. There's a recession on!

Post by starbucksjunkie »

Oh, girlfriend. That was just . . . gorgeous.

You know I love your erotic stuff, but you've reached a new level here.
Bodies tumbling onto an acre-sized bed. Lips, tongue and teeth moving over fevered flesh….teasing…taunting….tempting. A light palm brushed over Mick, causing him to roll his hips and surge forward, desperate for more contact. A brush of Josef’s auburn hair against his skin. A shiver at Josef’s fangs dragging down his neck. A moan at a kiss pressed to the hollow of his throat.

Mick’s soft pleas filled the room, the music of them sweet to Josef’s ears. The body beneath Josef’s hands bowed and arched, silently beseeching him.
This may well be the most erotic stuff you've done, period. So little says so much!

"There is a degree to which . . . all literature, highbrow or low, from the Aeneid onward, is fan fiction . . . retelling and reimagining the stories that were told before us and that we have come of age loving--amateurs--we proceed, seeking out the blank places in the map that our favorite writers . . . have left for us . . ." -- Michael Chabon, Maps and Legends

Return to “PNWgal's Office”