Random sightings of supporting cast members

r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Random sightings of supporting cast members

Post by r1015bill »

The woman detective from Fever and What's Left Behind is a police officer on tonight's Law & Order:LA. Erika Ringor is her real name.

(By the way, very clever of that show to have a 2 hour episode on its Monday night premiere. Wonder if they'll take away from H50's audience.)
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Last night while I was watching Gideon Emery on NCIS: LA, there was another actor who caught my eye. He was playing the part of Curtis Roby. I couldn't place him until I heard him speak, but hearing his voice pulled it all together for me. It turned out to be Tom Ohmer, the actor who played Cherish's father in "Arrested Development."
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ooh! :teeth: I wonder if he and Gid knew the connection?! :chin:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

On the season finale of Criminal Minds, Sarah Foret (Audrey Pell in 12:04 am) played an undercover agent. She had long dark hair, but as soon as I heard her voice, I knew who she was.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

darkstarrising wrote:On the season finale of Criminal Minds, Sarah Foret (Audrey Pell in 12:04 am) played an undercover agent. She had long dark hair, but as soon as I heard her voice, I knew who she was.
I've seen her in a few things now, and I just don't think she's a very good actress.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Chris Payne Gilbert (Dr. Pollack in Dr. Feelgood) has a regular role on a new series on Lifetime called "The Protector".
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Tonight, I saw Wes Robinson (Mineo the Teenvamp) on Ringer tonight. Episode 3, for the record. Tiny part...but good to see him.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

The other day I spotted a familiar face on an old episode of a procedural, and my Mom ask me to look him up. Turned out it was Jonathan LaPaglia, AKA Jackson Monaghan! What I'd never realized was that he's Anthony LaPaglia's (Without a Trace) younger brother. And further, who knew they were Australian? According to IMDB, they hail from Adelaide.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Wow! Two cool sightings. And that's really interesting about Jonathan LaPaglia. Another Aussie, who knew?

I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for Wes Robinson on Ringer in half an hour. :teeth:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

I'm pretty sure that's "Emma Monaghan" on tonight's episode of House, playing Denise (the patient-of-the-week's wife). I knew I recognized her from somewhere, but couldn't place it until I heard her speak.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Yep! Heather Stephens was a guest star on House tonight. Good ears, Nocturne! :thumbs:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Ah, I didn't know what her name was. Glad I'm not crazy! :tinfoilhat:
LadyAilith
Fledgling

Post by LadyAilith »

Brad Greenquist (Stofsky from Dr. Feelgood) was on Bones season premier (ep. The Memories in the Shallow Grave) on 11/3. He was the Reverend Joseph Serrano, the husband of the victim. It took me a while to recognize him. I knew that I knew his voice, but couldn't place til late in the program.
LadyAilith :rose:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

LadyAilith wrote:Brad Greenquist (Stofsky from Dr. Feelgood) was on Bones season premier (ep. The Memories in the Shallow Grave) on 11/3. He was the Reverend Joseph Serrano, the husband of the victim. It took me a while to recognize him. I knew that I knew his voice, but couldn't place til late in the program.

That guy REALLY has "one of those faces"--he's hard to recognize because he's so average. (Not a bad-looking guy, just not a memorable face, which I guess is a good thing for a character actor.)

Lucky
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

librarian_7 wrote:The other day I spotted a familiar face on an old episode of a procedural, and my Mom ask me to look him up. Turned out it was Jonathan LaPaglia, AKA Jackson Monaghan! What I'd never realized was that he's Anthony LaPaglia's (Without a Trace) younger brother. And further, who knew they were Australian? According to IMDB, they hail from Adelaide.

One time Anthony did a character on Frasier where he played the live in nurse's brother and he was a raging Aussie bad boy.....

Return to “Guest Stars”