maggatha3
Ancient

Re: Trevor Munson - general news, etc.

Post by maggatha3 »

Well, our Mick though, seemed more like a Libra than a Scorpio, no? :giggle:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Yesterday, Trevor released the pilot script for "Lobo" and it's now available for Kindle for $2.99... :teeth:
Trevor Munson wrote:I've got my new script "Lobo" up on Amazon Kindle. It's "Moonlight" meets "Castle" with werewolves. Check it out...
The description reads:
Set in Los Angeles, LOBO is a fun, fast-paced hour drama about an easy-going Texan who gets involved with a feisty female bounty hunter against his will.

THE TWIST: Although he has lost his memory, Lobo will soon discover that he is in fact a WEREWOLF with a dark past...
Here's the link at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/LOBO-ebook/dp/B00 ... vor+munson
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I downloaded it last night. :reading: :teeth: It's a very quick read, and I think it would make a VERY fun, action-filled, and sexy show! :highfive:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I'm trying to get to it today. :thumbs: I read the first "chapter" last night and really didn't want to put it down... but RL called. :sigh:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Gonna have to check this out today. Hey, for $2.99, you can't go wrong, right? Methinks the boy underestimates his true worth. :laugh:

And btw, I'm pretty sure it was mentioned here at MLA one time, but I was trying to find it here one night and couldn't... isn't Trevor on Facebook? Is that where you're getting his news? If so, can someone please post the FB URL? I tried to use the FB search function that night and too many Trevor Munsons popped up and I couldn't figure out which one it was. I don't actively "post" on FB any longer. I had a very bad ID theft situation a few years ago and one of the first things they recommended was to get off FB. I still have my account so old friends can find me, but it's barebones and I don't "friend" anyone anymore, so I'm hoping his page is "public" and I don't have to friend him to see his stuff. It'd be nice to keep up with his exploits. I really do enjoy his storytelling style (obviously :biggrin: ).
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

He's on FB as "Mick Angel" --- that's why you didn't find him. :snicker:

Trevor's FB: https://www.facebook.com/mick.angel.50

It seems to be public. :thumbs:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Ah, that explains it. :laugh: Thanks, Lilly! :hug:

And I was just getting all ticked off 'coz I went out to Amazon to buy it and saw it was for Kindle, which I don't have. Then I noticed a little link on the right where you can download a "Kindle for Mac" app for FREE ( :yahoo: )... and then you can read all the Kindle stuff on your Mac. So cool. Just bought it; will have to try to get to it this week. :eat:

ETA: And maggatha, just saw your earlier post. I DEFINITELY agree with you on the Libra thing. I'm a Libra (Oct. 21) and let me tell you, I have often thought about how the scales are the PERFECT symbol for our sign. I have the worst time making up my mind. I weigh both sides, over and over and over and over... ad nauseum. It drives me nuts! :grumble: Our need for balance and harmony in our lives can be very difficult in this modern age of drastic pendulum swings in so many aspects of life. Mick's inability to decide to "go for it" with Beth is the perfect example of our predicament. :eyeroll: "Angsty" doesn't begin to describe it. Maybe that's why I love him so... he's a kindred soul. :Mickangel:
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

Cool! Do I have to have a Kindle or can I purchase it and read it directly off my PC/laptop? :chin:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Amazon has a free Kindle app for Windows, too. :thumbs: That's what I used.
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Well, bollocks! Sucked me in. :laugh: I want to know what happens next... and what is Gemma's backstory? :drums: Does anything develop between Rosario and Lobo? Who's the "turn mean in an instant" dude? How big a risk is grandpa taking here? (Liked him!) Hope he sells it... or at least finishes it as a book. He does great dialogue, but then we knew that from ML, didn't we? :blahblah:

:clover: Good luck to Trevor... would like to see this brought to screen. Except for the “Matthew McConaughey” thing. Can't stand him. Anyone but someone who is "like" him. But I just pictured someone else when picturing Lobo, so other than that, I loved it. :clapping: And sorry, but given the character's name (Rosario), could not help but picture Rosie Perez in that role. :rolling: She has the spunk it would take to make that chick believable.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

A few people have mentioned Josh Holloway, who played Sawyer on "LOST," as a good candidate to play Lobo. I don't think I could watch Rosie Perez every week, though. She grates on me...
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I was picturing Rosalyn Sanchez. :teeth:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

:rolling: Glad I'm not the only one who "pictures" someone when I read this stuff. And yeah, Sawyer would be perfect. :thumbs: Lilly, have no idea who that is... shows how outta touch I am. :laugh:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I didn't know her either, but she's gorgeous, and she sure looks the part! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0761052/
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Isn't she Eric Winter's wife? You know, the actor playing Ben Talbot.

Return to “Trevor Munson - Moonlight's Creator”