Twists of Fate - Chapter 11 (PG-13)

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Twists of Fate - Chapter 11 (PG-13)

Post by wpgrace »

francis wrote:Next one is in the making. Beta needs more time. Don't hurry her, she's a nice one. :D

Always good to know it's at the beta stage... thanks sweetie!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Raven
Fledgling

Post by Raven »

Wow, fancis, Josh's story continues to surprise me! He possesses greater insight and stronger perceptions than I ever gave him credit for. And it doesn't hurt that Mick is being very careless by displaying his enhanced abilities so outright...the jump down the fire escape...I did a double take when Josh watched him do it. It hadn't occured to me that Josh witnessed it! Mick has a formitable opponent in Josh, and he's definitely underestimating him.
Oh yeah, I'm just waiting for Josh to see the bite on Beth's wrist. I'm anticipating that his reaction wil involve thoughts of vampire. Yep...something is going to start putting the pieces of the puzzle together for him, an actual vampire bite mark could be the thing.
Well done. This is like reading new story. Chock full of unexpected twists and turns...and a file started on Mick. Too bad Josh didn't have his phone camera out at the fire escape. :lol:
Thank you TugaFanatic for my brilliant avi.
Thank you moonnoir for my wonderful banner.
Catmoon
Rogue vampire

Post by Catmoon »

Yep, you have a real talent for filling in all the blanks and explaining the stuff that didn't make sense. The way Mick was acting at the crime scene (especially about knowing the blood wasn't Lennie's) should have gotten Josh very suspicious about him. The man is a D.A., he can't be stupid. Mick, on the other hand... :lol: Wasn't even trying to hide his vamp advantages. I guess they were originally planning for Josh to have a file on Mick, but they way they ended up doing it, doing away with that storyline, just made poor Josh look like an idiot.
Click here for link to my HB series story index

"I do whatever the Josef-muse tells me to do."
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

This is so wonderful!

The police appreciate Mick's talents, they just don't understand them.

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Wonderful chapter (rereading it)

I'm really glad that the police don't understand the way Mick operates. Now that would be complicated and could involve La Brea in some way.

Thanks, Francis!

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “Twists of Fate”