Finding Innocence - Chapter 3 - PG

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Finding Innocence - Chapter 3 - PG

Post by allegrita »

Great segue--the scary noise isn't sobbing or screaming, it's laughter!

This really is the scary part for Mick, isn't it?! :gasp: Poor guy--what's he gonna do with this kid? He can't be intimidated, he knows what he saw and he's utterly honest and guileless. Mick can't ask him not to talk, because he obviously says whatever he's thinking about at the moment. And he's sharp as a tack, too. Mick can't pull the wool over Matthew's eyes. So... what's he gonna come up with?

Oh, I just went :snicker: :laugh: at Mick's memory about watching "scary" movies with Josef. Oh, lord-- “tricked-up Transylvanian, tinsel town twanks with their plastic teeth and bad tailors.” :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Isn't it amazing the way Josef manages to insinuate himself into stories that he's not even part of?!

And I loved the vampire joke. The way you write Matthew, I can hear him speak. :notworthy:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I still feel the same way as I did in 2009. This chapter tickles my funnybone and warms my heart at the same time. Mick is such a good man. He's stuck, because he can't bring himself to do anything that would harm Matthew... but Matthew can certainly hurt him! Will Mick have to relocate because a little boy is brutally honest??

I love the way Josef sneaks into your stories even when he's not actually there. :cloud9:
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Mick is in a tough spot -- someone knows that he is a vampire, and that someone is a young boy who happens to have autism. Since Mick can relate to Matthew, I'm sure he'll be able to think of something... :hearts:

I love the whole paragraph about Mick and Josef's movie marathons. :laugh: :dracula:

Thank you, Lilly! :rose: I'm looking forward to reading the next two chapters. :hug:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!

Return to “Finding Innocence”