God's Graduation Prezzie to Ashley LOL

Locked Sophia threads are here.
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

God's Graduation Prezzie to Ashley LOL

Post by ash »

OK, so...as you all know. I live in London and for the passed to years, i have hoped and prayed for one thing...kinda. That i would get to run into Sophia. It is silly i know, but the LA crew of the fandom get to see Alex, i should get to see Sophia LOL. :smirk:

Well for two years. I havent, until TODAY! The day i graduated from uni. She was outside bond St Station. My mum and i were walking in and she was walking out, stopped then began to dig in her purse. I did a double take and actually walked back out (acted like i was looking for something outside, like a dork :blushing: ) and confirmed it.

No, i didnt walk up to her. Most of you know that is not my style. i dont go up to strangers and she is a stranger, really. I DO regret it now because i have told the guys Thank you for all you lot so i should have told her. but oh well, if i get blessed again, i will.

Description. Blonde hair in messy bun, but cute. Blue button down and jeans, mary poppins bag.

It was cool to see her and now, i have seen all 4 of the principle cast. Jason, Alex, Jordan and Sophia!!! :emote:
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: God's Graduation Prezzie to Ashley LOL

Post by r1015bill »

How exciting Ashley! Seeing Sophia is the hardest one to get. Congratulations.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

And of course it was Bond St. :teeth:

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

This really is amazing! It seems like the "universe was on your side." :snicker: :hearts:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

That's wonderful, Ash! And I'm sure, she wouldn't have minded you speaking to her...as I know it would have been polite and all that. But I totally get it...I've seen one or two "celebs" in my time, and not spoken to them, for fear of being intrusive.

Maybe lightning will strike twice!

Lucky
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

WOW, Ashley--what a wonderful encounter for you! You were lovely not to bug her, but I know what you mean... it's so tempting... Maybe next time, she'll be somewhere less public, where there would be less chance of her getting mobbed if people started to recognize her.

Anyway--happy graduation! That was quite a gift. :teeth: :rose:
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Post by ash »

redwinter101 wrote:And of course it was Bond St. :teeth:

Red

LOL Yup, and she turned towards Sefridges....im just sayin' LOL

It was very cool and i totally regret it now because i have saif it to the guys in person at the con and on the DVD. Fate is a funny thing. It was cool on anyday but on the day i get my BFA!!! way too cool
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Wow, Ashley, congratulations! And kudos to you for your restraint in not bothering her on her day off. She really is good to her fans, but it's not always easy to see the line you do not cross, so I applaud you for letting her be.
You have the lovely memory, and that's what counts. :flowers:

Return to “The Sophia Archives”