Remembrances; chapter 2

A place for crazy fluffy's G to PG-13 stories
crazy fluffy
Freelance freshie

Remembrances; chapter 2

Post by crazy fluffy »

Finally chapter 2 of my story. Thanks again to francis for the translation. :hug: :rose:

Chapter 2:

Los Angeles, 2009:

The first thing Beth could sense were two male voices, which seemed to talk with each other like through a fog far away from her. She couldn’t really comprehend what they were saying, but she was sure one of the voices was Mick’s. But who was the other voice? Maybe Josef? That could be possible. She tried to concentrate better on those voices. Yes, it clearly were Mick and Josef’s voices. She wanted to find out what they were conversing about and tried to listen a little closer. Suddenly the voices were so loud as if the men were talking directly into her ear. Beth involuntarily flinched. Instantly the two voices fell silent.
„Josef, did you see that? She moved!“, she suddenly heard Mick’s agitated voice.
„You sure? Maybe you just imagined it like the last time a few hours ago…“
“No, this time I’m absolutely sure, she has moved, she must have awoken. Beth? Beth, can you hear me?“
Beth sensed how a hand grabbed her shoulder and she was shaken slightly. The touch sent a shiver down her spine. Like thunderstruck she jerked her eyes open and at first only saw Mick’s blurred face, which was bent over her and watched her anxiously.
“Beth, thank God, you are awake.” The relief in his voice was palpable.
“Mick…”, she started out with a frail voice, and a small smile flitted over her face.
Slowly her gaze got clearer, she could discern Mick’s face much clearer now.
“It seems as if this time you were right.”, she heard Josef say, who stood behind Mick and was smiling down on her.
Mick carefully laid his hands over hers. “Are you okay, Beth? Are you hurting? Do you feel any pain?“
„No, Mick, I feel fine, just a bit faint rightnow. But what happened anyway? Why am I lying here?” She watched the two men questioningly.
Mick threw a short troubled glance at Josef before turning towards Beth again.
“You really cannot remember that?”, he whispered his question.
Beth closed her eyes for a moment to think. What had happened? She should be able to remember what happened! Come on, Beth, try harder… She kept her eyes closed when she started talking after a while: “I’m not really sure. I think we went to that warehouse together … there were Men there, who waited for us, you had a fight with them, and then… I have been shot and I …” her voice became smaller and she opened her eyes slowly when the memory came back clear and fully.
“Did you have to…? she asked and looked at Mick who watched her with immensely sad eyes.
“I’m so sorry, Beth, there was no choice, it was the only way. I’m so sorry Beth, … please forgive me.”
Beth gazed at him with unbelieving eyes until she found her voice back.
“No, Mick, there’s no need for you to apologize, believe me. I surely wished I could have been turned under different circumstances, but we talked about this. Don’t you remember?”
She looked into his eyes and stroked the tears from his chees with her right hand. Mick answered her in a small voice.
“Yes, but it shouldn’t have been this early, Beth. I wanted to give you a few more years as a human and now this. I haven’t taken care of you the right way!”

TBC
Sorry for all english errors I write!
NightAir
Fledgling

Re: Remembrances; chapter 2

Post by NightAir »

Trust Mick to feel guilty even though they had agreed on this before. He saved her life and still thinks he let her down. I hope she can convince him otherwise.

Can't wait until the next chapter. :hearts:
crazy fluffy
Freelance freshie

Post by crazy fluffy »

NightAir wrote:Trust Mick to feel guilty even though they had agreed on this before. He saved her life and still thinks he let her down. I hope she can convince him otherwise.

Can't wait until the next chapter. :hearts:
Thank you for you comment NightAir. :hug:
I also hope that Beth can convince him otherwise.
lorig
Fledgling

Post by lorig »

I sure hope BEth can help Mick get over his guilt. I loved it... :cheer:
Gorgeous banner by PinkiePie
Tag by Mags and coco
crazy fluffy
Freelance freshie

Post by crazy fluffy »

lorig wrote:I sure hope BEth can help Mick get over his guilt. I loved it... :cheer:
Thank you lorig. :hug:

Return to “crazy fluffy's Office”