The Invisible - discussion, etc.

PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: The Invisible - discussion, etc.

Post by PNWgal »

Thanks, kath - I agree completely! :hug:

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

I don't know that I ever read/heard that Alex said he had seven. I'd like to see that article or interview.

I'm just amused that we missed spotting that tattoo in the movie entirely.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

It seems odd to me that they'd put a fake tattoo on his head under his hair. But it seems odder that he'd get his scalp tattooed, so... :snicker:

I'm with you, Rhonda, I can't believe nobody noticed it till now! :blushing: Those "intense study" women really mean it when they say "intense", huh? I loved their analysis of the little cowlick on Alex's hairline. :teeth:
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

r1015bill wrote:I don't know that I ever read/heard that Alex said he had seven. I'd like to see that article or interview.

I'm just amused that we missed spotting that tattoo in the movie entirely.
:blushing: My bad Rhonda, Alex has rarely talked about his tattoos. After looking up where I thought I read him say how many he had it turns out he didn't say how many. He just said, in GQ Australia, that they started in "the folly" of his youth and progressed from there. He had to explain to many girlfriends' parents that he was "Not a felon or a member of Hell's Angels."
I must have blurred the lines of "our" extensive knowledge about our man and what I thought he may or may not have revealed about them. :dunce:

Never the less I still believe Alex only has the 7 tatts we know of and that the one on his head is just so NOT Alex. I will bet it's a fake tatt used to define Marcus, even if it was not as noticeable as the bird tatoo on his neck, it may have helped Alex get more into the character...under his skin so to speak. :winky:

Return to “Past Projects”