He Ain't Heavy...He's My Brother - video

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

He Ain't Heavy...He's My Brother - video

Post by Lilly »

I woke up the Saturday morning after "Fated To Pretend" first aired with the word "brother" reverberating through my brain. I had no intention of making a "re-turning" video. None at all. And, hey, let’s face it – I already made a “friendship” video. A light-hearted one. Been there, done that, I thought. Besides, messing with that scene would be like taking scissors to a Picasso. But there was no putting it off or ignoring it. This old song from The Hollies popped into my head - even though I hadn’t thought about it in years - and when I played it, I knew it was right.

He Ain't Heavy...He's My Brother

(Note: Select "watch in high quality" at the lower right of the video window on YouTube. It makes a big difference.)
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: He Ain't Heavy...He's My Brother - video

Post by cassysj »

I'm popping into some of the Fan Vid offices and I don't think I saw this one before. The song is perfect.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Carol, thank you SO much for your comment. :hug: This video is one of my favorites -- and Thursday will be the 3-year anniversary of my posting it on YouTube. Image
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh gosh, Lilly--I can't believe I never commented on this video here. It's one of my favorites of yours. It has such deep feelings, such wonderful give and take of who's carrying whom. And the genuine love that Mick and Josef share just shines through here.

(And I love the little bit at the very end--that's them at NYCC, isn't it?) :hearts:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Thanks, Alle. :hug:
allegrita wrote: It has such deep feelings, such wonderful give and take of who's carrying whom. And the genuine love that Mick and Josef share just shines through here.
I don't think anyone has ever commented on the give and take before -- I had wondered if that had come through at all. :rose:
allegrita wrote: (And I love the little bit at the very end--that's them at NYCC, isn't it?) :hearts:
Yes, it's Alex and Jason during the "Best Week Ever" interview at NYComicCon. :happysigh:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

:clapping: I am so perfectly happy now that I have found this video, I had found it months ago when I first used u- tube and had no clue how to save it...and it is yours? Ours? Such a great video on this wonderful friendship!!! Oh, Josef brought me to tears..or maybe you did, Lilly!! Well, almost the same! :happysigh:

Is there a download link somewhere around here?? :heart:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Lilly wrote:even though I hadn’t thought about it in years - and when I played it, I knew it was right.
When I played it I knew you were right, Lilly. This is beautiful. The scenes and the music work so well together and their friendship shines through.

Well done, Lilly. :notworthy:

Oh, and how did I ever miss this?
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I just had to give this a bump

Return to “Lilly's Fan Vids”