Snapshots in Time #3 Slash PG-13 J/M

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Snapshots in Time #3 Slash PG-13 J/M

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters, no copyright infringement is intended. This story contains romantic pairings of same sex characters. If that offends you please do not read any further.

Valentine’s Day 1967

Coraline and I have had a huge fight and she told me not to come back until I grow up. Maybe Josef can explain this to me because I just don’t get it.

“Josef, there is something off about Coraline and her friend Cynthia. I can’t stand her yet Coraline lets her stay with us. The way she touches her, Cynthia wants to turn her into a lesbian.”

Mick, nobody has turned Coraline into anything since she became a vampire. This is a conversation you should have with your wife.

I did and you won’t believe this but she told me she has already had sex with Cynthia!

But that she has been faithful to me since we’ve been married and I should grow up and get over it. Then she said. “You weren’t a virgin on our wedding day, I wasn’t either” Can you believe that???? As if it were the same thing!

Mick, you are aware of the fact that your wife is a vampire.

Josef.

And that she is a couple of hundred years older than you.

JOSEF

She had a life before she met you.

JOSEF ENOUGH!!! It’s different. I’ve never had sex with a man, I can’t even imagine it.

“Have you?” Mick asked in a small voice.

Josef is thinking to himself, the truth or a lie? Will the truth ruin our relationship forever?

Yes, Mick I have. When you live for over 350 years you experience a lot of things. You’re not old enough yet to understand. Go home and apologize to your wife.

Valentine’s Day 2027

This is the 15th Valentine’s Day Josef and I have spent as a couple. It’s the second longest relationship of my unlife.

I was thinking back and I spent two with Beth and thirty-three with Coraline and twenty-four alone.

Was it really 60 years ago today that Josef explained to me that we can have male and female lovers? We don’t have to be pigeon-holed into stereotypes. That life or unlife is filled with experiences.

I remember that day as if it were yesterday. I was so shocked, I really hadn’t thought of my wife being “older” than me and that Josef could be with a man. That was my first steps in realizing what immortality meant.

Josef will want to do something ridiculously romantic tonight. I’m a lucky man.
Catmoon
Rogue vampire

Re: Snapshots in Time #3 Slash PG-13 J/M

Post by Catmoon »

Very sweet. Nicely showing how far Mick has come in understanding what it means to be a vampire since he was turned. I'm glad you continued with this series. Maybe you can try other holidays, too? ;) :lol:
Click here for link to my HB series story index

"I do whatever the Josef-muse tells me to do."
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

I read this a couple of days ago and made a comment, and I can't remember where?? :roll: Oh, well, I'm happy to see your story over here! :mrgreen:

Catmoon's right--you should try some other holidays!
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Thanks Catmoon. This came to me yesterday on Martin Luther King day. I thought that's not going to work I moved the boys to Australia what's next? Oh Valentine's Day :lol:

Thanks MV. I know we travel the Moonlight forums.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oooh, I like the flashback! Poor, confused Mick. What a shock that realization must've been! And yet Josef handled it just perfectly. I love this:
This is a conversation you should have with your wife.
So true--and so Josef.

And now it's 60 years later, and Josef is doing ridiculously romantic things. :rose: :hearts:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Josef the constant in Mick's unlife. I don't think Mick was mature enough for Coraline especially in the early years of their relationship. Josef puts things into perspective.

Return to “cassysj's Office”