Silver Haze (Mick/Beth, PG-13)

A place for Allegrita's G to PG-13 stories
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Silver Haze (Mick/Beth, PG-13)

Post by allegrita »

Marigold, thank you! It's always a pleasure to see an old story pop up in Active Topics. :hearts: I'm delighted that the story rang true for you.

Nutmegger911, thanks for your feedback. It was weird writing this one in the second person, but it just wanted to come out that way... and I think part of the reason it worked was that Mick was so sick, so desperate--almost standing outside himself watching the action, so to speak. I'm glad it worked for you and that you could hear Mick in the story. :teeth:

Jenna, my feeling is that Lee Jay wasn't dead yet when Mick was thinking about this. But as long as the blood's still liquid, I think a vamp would be able to suck it out even if the person was dead. After all, Guillermo drains the blood out of corpses, so there's got to be a way to do it. Maybe vamps got skillz we don't know about. :winky: In any case, I'm glad you liked it. :blinksmile:
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Great description of those moments, Alle! I love how you described both Mick and Beth in a haze because of their own, different thoughts and needs. Mick's point of view and in second person too!! that was amazing, I think it made such a difference for me to actually hear his thoughts to himself.

:clapping: :clapping:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Thank you so much, Tula! :hug: It was really fun to do this story as a sort of mirror image of my "Digging" story that I'd written much earlier. And to see the same events from both directions... :brow:
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

Perfect (again) in every way. I love getting into the characters minds and digging around.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Thank you so much, BEM! :hug:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

I was reminded of this fic just the other day when I watched OotP. I see didn't comment on it when I read it the first time, but I was shy back then. ( :rolling: I know, right? :eyeroll: )

Alle, you nailed this missing scene. And I have to admit, the thought of Mick wanting to feed on LeeJay has never crossed my mind before, but it makes perfect sense. All of your story made sense and filled in all the blanks.

Thanks for writing this!

:thanks:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Thanks so much for reading and commenting, MLC! (Yeah, we were all a lot more shy and retiring back then, weren't we? :winky: ) I'm so glad you asked about this story. I hadn't read it myself in years, and it was kinda fun to revisit it. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :hug:

Return to “Allegrita's Office”