Fool - Mick and Coraline

Shadow
Courtesan

Fool - Mick and Coraline

Post by Shadow »

This seemed like the perfect song for Mick and Coraline's relationship. ("Fool", by Hungry Lucy.)

to watch on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n_R64Kb ... annel_page
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
mitzie
Courtesan

Re: Fool - Mick and Coraline

Post by mitzie »

I know I saw this vid on the other board but I don't know if I left a comment! I love this vid!! Perfect song choice. All the emotions were well captured. Very sad and intense. *clap* *clap* *clap* *thud* *thud*

mitzie
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow, this is another of your vids that I love so very much. Very cool MickCora vid :D
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Thanks Mitzie and coco! It's wonderful to see repeat viewers here!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

What a powerful video. Very intense
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

I wish I had a talent like this...the technical skill to complete what my creative mind 'sees'. WOW this was a power punch of emotion, the band is haunting and the singer's voice is so clear.

BRAVA for the execution of your artistic expression.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oooh, this is wonderful, and spooky, and so sad! It reminds me that I need to go back to my story and respond to your comments, too... this video has so much of that push-pull between them. Maybe that's why it speaks to me so clearly right now... I'm kind of inside their heads at the moment... :chin:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

cassysj wrote:What a powerful video. Very intense
:hug: Thanks so so much, cassy, for bringing this video back up into the light! It was a very early one (actually the first one I ever started working on, though not the first one I finished) and it's so great to know that you found it and enjoyed it.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Lucy wrote:I wish I had a talent like this...the technical skill to complete what my creative mind 'sees'. WOW this was a power punch of emotion, the band is haunting and the singer's voice is so clear.

BRAVA for the execution of your artistic expression.
:giggle: Lucy, I had to laugh when you mentioned technical skill . . . because the technical stuff nearly defeated me on this vid! The moment I finished it, I accidentally deleted the entire working file and couldn't get it back. I'd saved it once, but in a totally wrong format. Took me months to find a program that would convert it into something I could post. :laugh:

On the other hand, I know just what you mean. When Moonlight came out I longed to make videos for it but didn't think then that I would ever be able to learn how. I had a lot of ML vids playing in my iimagination by the time I finally learned the technical skills needed to actually make them.

And I loved what you mentioned about the song. I just adore Hungry Lucy's haunting music and the clarity of the singer's voice. (Believe it or not this band is made up of a husband and wife who recorded this song on home equipment in their walk-in closet.)
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

allegrita wrote:Oooh, this is wonderful, and spooky, and so sad! It reminds me that I need to go back to my story and respond to your comments, too... this video has so much of that push-pull between them. Maybe that's why it speaks to me so clearly right now... I'm kind of inside their heads at the moment... :chin:
I loved this song so much for Mick and Coraline because of that push and pull. (Well, and also because of that pool of blood at the beginning, and the other so-fitting lyrics . . .) It is really quite interesting looking back at this video in light of "Negotiations"! Especially this line of the song:

My disaster
made you master
of me . . . .

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”