About 'Season 2'...

Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

About 'Season 2'...

Post by Tam »

This is the longest running story I've been working on, starting mid 2008 up to now. Since the first 'episodes', I'd like to think my writing style has changed quite a bit- I've stopped writing in present tense and my newer stuff reads more like a story and less like a script.

However, I *do* still want to go on with this story, even if many of my ideas ended up in 'Talismen' (my collaboration with a friend) instead of my own fiction, which left me with a writers' block for my own stuff.

So to help me get along, I thought I'd re-post the chapters I have written so far here- plus the one I added today- and hope that with your help/pointers/criticism I can go on with this story.

:help:
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: About 'Season 2'...

Post by Tam »

Update : Everything I have written to 'Season 2' over the months is now up. The last 'episode' is far too short (I know) and I've already started writing on the next part. But since it had been almost a year since my last chapter, I decided to post a part already anyway.

So...this is what I have so far - please tell me what you think. I want to get more case-files going again, and more action. Hmm. I'm also thinking about having Simone return, now that Sarah is dead.
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Tam, you have a feel for the way the show was done. I really love the direction your ML is taking. It is what season 2 should have been!! If I can think of some plot ideas, I will let you know. I am not one for writing, so if I can come up with anything, I would be honored if you take them and do your magic!
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Tam »

wollstonecraft61 wrote:If I can think of some plot ideas, I will let you know. I am not one for writing, so if I can come up with anything, I would be honored if you take them and do your magic!
If you like, I can also PM you with the things I have already thought up - though that would spoil the reading a bit for you, so I'll leave that up to you to decide :)
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

I would be honored. Mind you, I am not as imaginative as all the fine writers, yourself included, are, but I am a great reader!!! :reading:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris

Return to “Season 2”