Where in the world is Alex O'Loughlin?

HotMicks
Ancient

Re: Where in the world is Alex O'Loughlin?

Post by HotMicks »

I can go with that.... Although Led might be more appropriate given your roles here. :giggle:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

redwinter101 wrote:
HotMicks wrote:I am now officially a RedLucky shipper.
Rucky? :whistle:

:rolling:

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I like Led. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

And also... *loves Alex for working hard to keep his family out of the tabloids*
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

tucutecats wrote:I read recently that he's in Oz.before returning to Hawaii to start the next season of H5,I think the reason he's not letting his ML fans know what he doing is because he has totally moved on with his life. ML is dead to him,unfortunately,

Oh no no no. In his recent Allure interview, he reiterated how sad he was about ML, and reconfirmed his love of vamps, revealing he had gone to New Orleans for his Christmas break to pay homage to Ann Rice.

On set, he and Scott work longer days than anyone else, and he's also said how exhausted he is when he gets home, and THEN has to learn his lines for the next day. Plus everyone complains how he used to blog? He never did that WHEN HE WAS WORKING ON ML! He started that blogging after it was canned, and he was unemployed, and thus had a tad of spare time. Folkses remember that wrong.

Honey, there are some real kukui nuts in our fandom; one cannot believe the petty crapola some of them post about him. There's been no ML movie cuz Daddy Joel has no interest and cannot buy a hit these days anyway. And he moved to Hawaii not to abandon his fans, but so he can show up for work each morning without that 5 hour commute from LA.
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Who cares if he ever lays his hands on the pc to communicate? He never misses a chance to say how much he loves his fans and how sad he was about Moonlight being cancelled..And of course he has moved on with his other projects, isn't that what we all wanted him to do...? And, Alex.. :twothumbs:and :smooch: ( I'd wish) for saveguarding those that matter...there are predators out there that need to be dealt with... :heart:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

So true, maggatha... and he deals with them very well, I think. :rose:
loveyoumick
Freelance freshie

Post by loveyoumick »

maggatha3 wrote:Who cares if he ever lays his hands on the pc to communicate? He never misses a chance to say how much he loves his fans and how sad he was about Moonlight being cancelled..And of course he has moved on with his other projects, isn't that what we all wanted him to do...? And, Alex.. :twothumbs:and :smooch: ( I'd wish) for saveguarding those that matter...there are predators out there that need to be dealt with... :heart:

You are TOTALLY right, dear Maggatha. :twothumbs:
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

wpgrace wrote:
tucutecats wrote:I read recently that he's in Oz.before returning to Hawaii to start the next season of H5,I think the reason he's not letting his ML fans know what he doing is because he has totally moved on with his life. ML is dead to him,unfortunately,

Oh no no no. In his recent Allure interview, he reiterated how sad he was about ML, and reconfirmed his love of vamps, revealing he had gone to New Orleans for his Christmas break to pay homage to Ann Rice.

On set, he and Scott work longer days than anyone else, and he's also said how exhausted he is when he gets home, and THEN has to learn his lines for the next day. Plus everyone complains how he used to blog? He never did that WHEN HE WAS WORKING ON ML! He started that blogging after it was canned, and he was unemployed, and thus had a tad of spare time. Folkses remember that wrong.

Honey, there are some real kukui nuts in our fandom; one cannot believe the petty crapola some of them post about him. There's been no ML movie cuz Daddy Joel has no interest and cannot buy a hit these days anyway. And he moved to Hawaii not to abandon his fans, but so he can show up for work each morning without that 5 hour commute from LA.

Well said Grace :twothumbs:...Thank you :hug:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

redwinter101 wrote:
HotMicks wrote:I am now officially a RedLucky shipper.
Rucky? :whistle:
Well, is that better or worse than Led? :laugh:

Lucky
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: I'll let you two decide that. :thumbs:

And Maggatha and Alle, so right you are. How he handles that is one of the main reasons I respect him so. He's a stand-up guy. :hearts:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

HotMicks wrote::rolling: :rolling: :rolling: I'll let you two decide that. :thumbs:

And Maggatha and Alle, so right you are. How he handles that is one of the main reasons I respect him so. He's a stand-up guy. :hearts:
Tho he sits down verrrrrrrrry well. :biggrin:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, yes he does... :melts: :melts:

I'm kind of partial to the way he leans, too... :happysigh: and I hope he's having fun, wherever he happens to find himself at the moment... :heart:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

That too, Alle. :yes:
In fact, that most of all. :hearts:

r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

http://www.midweek.com/content/columns/ ... gabbin303/

Let's remember that this is the reporter who thought that James Caan being in Hawaii meant that he was guest starring on H50 - which wasn't the case.
With the show on a two-week hiatus, Hawaii Five-0‘s Alex O’Loughlin and new girlfriend, former pro surfer Malia Jones, are spending the holidays in Paris and skiing in the French Alps with their collective kids....
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Well, if true, it sounds like a lovely holiday. And a nice contrast to Hawaii.

Also exciting, for Alex, news about his kid. Again, if true. But kinda sweet for him. If true. :cloud9:

Return to “General Discussion”