Home Tutor -PG-13?

A place for JosefsRose's G to PG-13 stories
JosefsRose
Freelance freshie

Home Tutor -PG-13?

Post by JosefsRose »

Written for the smallfandoms fest06.
I own nothing, but my mistakes and imagination.

<b>Author:</b> jkrose
<b>Fandom:</b> Moonlight
<b>Pairing/Characters:</b> Josef/Mick
<b>Rating/Category:</b> R/General
<b>Prompt:</b> Lessons
<b>Spoilers:</b> (if applicable)
<b>Summary:</b> Josef teaches Mick a new trick
<b>Notes/Warnings:</b> (if applicable)

Home Tutor

In Josef’s mind she was an idiot. She should have never have done it. It was wrong, she was selfish. Really what did she think she was doing. Now he had been left with the problem. He looked at the pitiful sight before him. A cowering, pitiful mess. A look of terror, and self loathing on it’s face. Finally he spurred into action, deciding that he would try a friendly approach. Relaxing his shoulders and loosening his tie he walked to the bar. He grabbed two glasses, and a bottle of whisky. Then he walked to the sofa. He placed the glasses on the table in front of him. “Would you like a drink?” He poured a couple of fingers in the a glass, pushing it towards the figure. He watched as he poured a measure into his own glass. He sat back and took up a nonchalant pose, arms across the back stretched out.

The man reached a hand tentatively forward, fingering the glass, his eyes wary shifting constantly. “Thanks.” His voice was quiet, and only Josef’s enhanced hearing heard the reply. He continue to observe the mans actions, as he drained the glass, but refused to relinquish it. Holding it as if it was a lifeline. Josef gave a slight smile. “What?” the man sat up a little, now putting the glass down. Eyes locking on Josef’s, who kept his face neutral.

“Do you realise you just downed a 40yr old malt like it was cheap fire water?” But he held up the bottle, offering another. “So Mick, how are you?”

Mick pushed the glass forward. “Sure another would be good.” He made no apology for the action. He didn’t answer the second question for a few minutes, the silence telling in the room. “What do you want me to say, that I’m fine. Who are you to ask me?” his tone was confrontational. Josef poured the drink, and sat back. Retaking his relaxed position.

“Hey, I can tell your not fine. I’m not the enemy, I…” he pause, “I’m just trying to make the best of a situation neither of us want to be in.” He still kept a gentle tone, hoping the fledgling in front of him would calm a bit. He could sense the broiling emotions pouring off of him. From the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of one of his girls, she was openly looking at Mick, who was oblivious to it. So caught up in his own pity and sorrow. The girl gave him an idea. Turning to face her, he smiled, and she came to his side. He whispered something to her and she giggled, and ran off. His attention returned to Mick who had stiffened, and was watching Josef. “Oh that was Bonnie, a wonderful girl. A+ and a very fine vintage.” He knew Mick wanted to ask why she was in the house, and he waited patiently for the inevitable.

“She’s not afraid of you. There was no fear. Why?” Josef shifted forward, and tilted his head towards the door. There were four girls waiting just beyond the threshold. Mick’s eyes went wide, and fear welled up from within him. “No I won’t I don’t want to…”

“Mick.” Josef’s tone was firm, and required Mick’s attention. “I don’t know what Coraline has told you, or taught you, but you don’t have to kill, or hurt them.” He ushered the girls in and they all stood behind Josef. “I’m going to show you what I mean.” He turned and offered his hand to the girl that had come in before, Bonnie. Mick watched in awe as she sat next to Josef, no fear showing, only devotion. She offered, her neck, but Josef spoke gently, taking her wrist instead. Scenting the vein, he stroked it with his thumb, before gently sinking his fangs into her warm flesh. He listened as she sighed at Josef’s bite, smelt the arousal she felt. Then, he gazed on astounded as Josef removed his fangs and sealed the wound with his tongue. Josef listened to Bonnie’s heartbeat, making sure it was still strong and steady, she had whimpered at the withdrawal of his fangs. “Thank you Babe.” She stood and left the room, the remaining three girls now waited their turn. “Now did you see what I did?” His eyes fading back to the warm human colour they had been.

Mick’s eyes had paled as he had watched Josef feeding, they too now returned to the blue grey they had been. “There was no fear, no revulsion of what we are. She seemed to enjoy it.” He took a sip of the whisky, this time taking the time to savour it. The fact was not lost on Josef. He again waited for the question he knew would come. “Can you…would you show me how? Please.” there was an edge of pleading in his voice. Josef bowed his head, and smirked.

“Mick, these girls, they give their blood willingly. In return I give them pleasure, and a place to be. I have more than the four you see here, I couldn’t feed from them everyday, it’s not safe. After feeding they need several days to recover. Did Coraline not tell you about willing Freshies?” he saw Mick stiffen at is wife’s name. Saw the confusion about having willing donors.

Shaking his head and keeping his eyes downcast he answered. “No.” His voice tense, sharp. “I would have never done what I have if I had known there was a choice. What was it you called them? Freshies. What sort of name is that?” he raised his eyes to look at Josef, and then at the girls. They were standing quite serenely behind Josef, no fear, only curiosity aimed towards him. One of the girls spotted his regarding them. She took the incentive and stepped towards him. Mick visibly flinched, she paused but then continued forward. She stopped in front of him, and knelt down. She took his hand and stared into his eyes. Her voice when she spoke was calm and controlled.

“My name is Saffron. It would give me the greatest pleasure if you would let me be your first bite.” Mick wasn’t sure what to do. He flicked his gaze to Josef, who just motioned that the decision was his. “I’m willing to do this.” she laid her hand on his thigh, Mick instantly felt her warmth, her blood flowing through her veins. He knew his eyes had paled, and he sensed the push of his fangs through his gums. He waited for the fear to hit her, but it never came. He became aware he could see the pulsing of her blood, he could trace the veins with his eyes. Josef, shifted to his other side and stated to give instructions on what he should do. Saffron had moved to Mick’s lap.

“Take her wrist, we’ll start there. Scent her, tracing the vein you want to feed from. Trace it again this time with your tongue, get her taste. Place your free arm about her waist, gently. Now carefully bite, not too hard and not too deep.” he paused too see the reaction of both of them. He was surprised the girl moaned in sheer pleasure and Mick all but purred. “Now allow the blood to flow naturally into your mouth, you can massage the area with your tongue to keep the flow going. Listen to her heart rate, you need to stop as it starts to slow.” At that point Saffron all but came off Mick’s lap as she climaxed. Only his arm about her stopped her. Mick growled as the taste of her orgasm hit his taste buds. He took only a few more swallows and withdrew his fangs, but kept his lips on her wrist. Then remembering what Josef had done he sealed the wound with his tongue. Josef on the other hand was speechless. He shook himself out of his stupor. “Good, now just make sure she is breathing strong and regularly. Then you can lay her down and let her rest.” Mick did as he was told and set Saffron on the sofa. Her eyes fluttered open and she flushed with colour.

“Wow that was amazing. Thank you.” Her tone was one of admiration.

“Ladies if you would take Saffron back to her room, I’ll call you later if I require your services.” Each girl said ‘Yes Josef ’ and gave him a kiss to his cheek. Then helped Saffron from the room. When they had gone he turned his attention back to Mick. “Well I think you have made an impression on Saffron.” His brow was raised. Mick was still trying to sort through everything in his own mind. Josef handed him his drink. He took it without thinking and took a swallow. He found Josef’s face.

“I’ve never experienced anything like that. I didn’t know…..” Josef realised he had probably changed this young vamps life. He still wasn’t sure if he was cut out to be a vamp, but now maybe he had made a better one. “Thank you. Are there any other lessons you can teach me?” Josef smirked.

“Mick, I think you have just made a name for yourself. You must have quite a bite to get that reaction from one of my girls. But I think that Coraline has been quite lax in your education.” He paused as he listened to a car pulling into his driveway. “How about we do this again next week, though I suggest you don’t let her know Saffron’s behaviour to your bite.” He waited as his butler brought Coraline to them. Josef and Mick stood at her arrival. “Miss Duvall, you have been negligent in you teaching of your fledgling. I have had to help him conduct a feeding. He was distinctly uncouth.” He kept his face straight as he spoke. “But I would like you to return with him the same time next week. I will endeavour to teach him the manners that will keep him alive.” Josef turned to face Mick the smile breaking out on his face as he offered his hand. Mick dropped his head in an effort to hide his own smile. He took Josef’s hand with an air of reluctance. Then stood next to his wife.

“Josef, you are too kind. I would never impose on you this way.” she turned on her charm, winding her arm through Mick’s in a gesture of dominance.

“Coraline I assure you it is not out of kindness that I do this. His behaviour would have called attention to the community. As an elder I can not allow it. If he does not learn then you know what the penalty is.” he left it at that, and was rewarded by Coraline blanching, her pale countenance fading further.

“Indeed Josef,” she swallowed hard, “we could not have that. I will return him to you next week.” She stepped away wanting to take her leave. “Mick say goodnight to Josef.”

“Goodnight, thank you for the lesson.” Then Coraline was pulling him away. He glanced over his shoulder to see Saffron standing in a doorway. The smile on her face one of want. He nodded to her and mouthed thank you.

Seven days later Mick was back at Josef’s mansion. His lessons continuing. Saffron once more attended to him, her physical action to feeding him not changing. Josef was aware that the other girls too wished to be bitten by Mick. Once he had fed, he led him to another part of the house. “Mick, today’s lesson is going to be slightly different.” He opened the door into his games room. Turning and grinning from ear to ear. “8 ball?”
What Josef want's. Josef gets!

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Home Tutor -PG-13?

Post by wpgrace »

8 ball... :giggle:

That was verrrrrrrry fun! :clapping:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Mick is a natural. Love how Josef changed his attitude towards Mick in the course of this story. And Coraline is a dollar short in this one. :hearts:
Albra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Albra »

:reading: ...good ... :reading: ... very good ... :reading:

Do you know a better teacher then Josef ...

Thank you
:rose:
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

This was VERY good! :clapping: I totally enjoyed reading about Mick's 'lesson' - and hope to read more!

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Oh, Josef, while reading this, I almost moaned myself...I love this shy Mick discovering the sensuality of the bite and the beginning of his overthrow of Coraline's dominance. Pure heaven!!! (We need a moaning smiley, but this will do: :thud: )
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
AussieJo
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by AussieJo »

What a good story!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :hug:
JosefsRose
Freelance freshie

Post by JosefsRose »

wpgrace wrote:8 ball... :giggle:

That was verrrrrrrry fun! :clapping:
I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you.
francis wrote:Mick is a natural. Love how Josef changed his attitude towards Mick in the course of this story. And Coraline is a dollar short in this one. :hearts:
Thank you Francis, feedback from one such as yourself is always welcome.
Albra wrote::reading: ...good ... :reading: ... very good ... :reading:

Do you know a better teacher then Josef ...

Thank you
:rose:
No I don't, he is the best.
AggieVamp wrote:This was VERY good! :clapping: I totally enjoyed reading about Mick's 'lesson' - and hope to read more!

Karen
Hi Karen, Not sure there is more to this story, Josef Muse has truely put a line under it. Thanks for you comment
wollstonecraft61 wrote:Oh, Josef, while reading this, I almost moaned myself...I love this shy Mick discovering the sensuality of the bite and the beginning of his overthrow of Coraline's dominance. Pure heaven!!! (We need a moaning smiley, but this will do: :thud: )
Thank you, I think Josef would have definately helped Mick pull away from Coraline. Thank you.
AussieJo wrote:What a good story!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :hug:
Hey Jo good to here from you again, glad you liked it.

Jenny :rose:
What Josef want's. Josef gets!

Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

8 ball....9 ball.....

:rose: that was great.....Josef is way smarter than Coraline and he earned Mick's friendship thru that.

Great tale!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I love this story. Josef the mentor. It totally works for me. And Mick's obviously got good instincts... :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: I'd be happy to volunteer to help "teach" him next week... :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh:

Mmm... 9 ball, fine whiskey, the art of seduction, proper selection of attire... there's soooo much Josef can impart to our angsty fledgling... thank goodness Josef was around. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
moonlightlover60
Fledgling

Post by moonlightlover60 »

Thank goodness for Josef. I'm sure if it wasn't for him Mick would have never made it. He showed Mick that you don't have to kill to feed fresh. He-he, loved how they played it off to Coraline so she would keep bringing Mick back for more "lessons". This is how they bonded and became brothers. Wonderful JosefsRose, loved it.

Return to “JosefsRose's Office”