Brian in "Men of a Certain Age"

r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Brian on new show "Men of a Certain Age"

Post by r1015bill »

Brian definitely ended up being Andre B.'s nemesis didn't he?
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I love this show and he certainly is a thorn in Andre B's side.
one.zebra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by one.zebra »

Delighted this show has earned Season 2.
Some of my favorites are on TNT and USA.
Banner and avatar by Twilightdew!

Travelling 33rpm in an iPod world
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

FB update from Brian:
Brian J. White Back on the 'Men Of a Certain Age' set about to shoot my first scene with Andre Braugher and Ray Romano. Be sure to set your TIVO to record Season 2 beginning NOVEMBER 29th only on TNT!

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

:hyper2:
toria1521
Freelance freshie

Re: Lt. Carl Davis

Post by toria1521 »

Has anyone seen Brian White in Men of a Certain Age1 :heart: ? He looks fabulous although it's a pretty thankless part!
:twothumbs:
toria
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I saw Men of a Certain Age this week. I was wondering how they would bring his character back. I really love this show.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

It is entirely too bad that this airs at the exact same time as H50. I'll be watching this online at a later time.
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

Glad this show is back. I love it! Good to see Brian and I enjoy Ray/Andre/Scott together. Great chemistry. :D
*Christy*

Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Re: Totally random no-topic thread, part 16

Post by Moonlightsonata »

So here I am back at my keyboard and feeling a little sad. But that's okay I think. I just finished reading the comments about how the Moonlight fandom helped Hawaii 5-0 win the People's Choice Award for Best New Drama. It made me remember that it's a Friday night and how much I wish our show were still around. But it isn't and the PCA wasn't enough to save our show but this second award is great for Alex who finally has a real hit on his hands.

I also think that it was around 3 years ago at this time when, after seeing either "Love Lasts Forever" or "The Mortal Cure" that I first decided to join Moonlight Line and become part of a fandom. With all its ups and downs, I am so glad I did - not necessarily the MLL part but just the overall Moonlight fan community.

Anyway, since this is a totally random thread, a major change in subject. I don't know if anyone else watches the TNT show "Men of a Certain Age" (doesn't Scott B. still look pretty good for any "Quantum Leap" fans and, of course, having Brian on brings back a little of Moonlight ) but I just saw last Monday's episode and now they have announced that next Monday's is the season finale. I don't get it - the second season just started a month ago and now after only 6 episodes its done. What kind of deal is that? Is this how TNT works? Just curious. Thanks for letting me ramble.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

Cable seasons are short. I watch Burn Notice and they do the same thing all the time, saying a new season is starting, then 6-8 weeks later, it's the season finale. They do a "season" twice a year, I think. very irritating, but at least there's shows to watch.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I haven't seen Men of a Certain Age. I think I'm gonna wait till those shows are available on Netflix and then watch them on DVD. I'm not patient enough to wait months and months for another few shows... :snicker:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Moonlightsonata wrote: Anyway, since this is a totally random thread, a major change in subject. I don't know if anyone else watches the TNT show "Men of a Certain Age" (doesn't Scott B. still look pretty good for any "Quantum Leap" fans and, of course, having Brian on brings back a little of Moonlight ) but I just saw last Monday's episode and now they have announced that next Monday's is the season finale. I don't get it - the second season just started a month ago and now after only 6 episodes its done. What kind of deal is that? Is this how TNT works? Just curious. Thanks for letting me ramble.
Quantum Leap fan and Scott still looks really good. I was very disappointed when I heard the finale was next week I think last season had ten episodes. I understand cable makes less advertiser money so they often have fewer episodes but I was hoping for more.

ETA It says on imdb that 12 were made for season 2 but to the best of my knowledge since it started Dec 6 only 6 have aired. :sadface:
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

My husband and I were bummed about the short season too. I love this show, but it is annoying that it just started in December and it didn't go all the way through even January. I'm wondering what Owen is going to do about the repair shop, and I hope they don't leave that hanging until next year. Grrrrr!!! :grumble:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

I've seen a lot of ads for Men of a Certain Age during The Closer and I was wondering if I should try it. Based on your recommendations, I think I'll put it on my netflix wish list too. I haven't had TNT on my cable for very long and always used to wait for the dvds to come out. I think I liked that better than watching a few shows, waiting 4 months, watching a few more shows then waiting 6 months for the "new" season. :sigh:

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.

Return to “Brian”