Alex is on Who Mag. 2009 Sexiest People list

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Alex is on Who Mag. 2009 Sexiest People list

Post by redwinter101 »

Oh I will, rest assured. I'm also keeping an eye on Ture Lillegraven (who is a person, not an anagram, in case you were wondering) who took the EW shots.

All on behalf of the members, you understand. :whistle:

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Selfless. She is utterly selfless... :flowers:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
aolver
Rogue vampire

Post by aolver »

HotMicks wrote:I think Mr. Smartypants knows exactly what he's doing. And what he does to us. :melts:

:coffee: :heart: :thud: AMEN TO THAT :woohoo: :thud: :melts: :notworthy: :cloud9:
Last edited by redwinter101 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To fix quotes
Beautiful banner and avatar by Skylar
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

Yep, Brad Pitt, Patrick Dempsey, and countless other "A-list" stars DEFINITELY did photoshoots in this vein back in the day. I used to be a Pitt gal so I had lots of those photos in a scrapbook. LOL This Alex photo is a lot "classier" than some of the ones they did too. Classy isn't really the word I wanna use, but it will work. I think he's proud of his bod (as he SHOULD be! :thumbs: ) and how hard he works at making it sculpted like that.

I believe that he's very humble and we all know what he thinks of his own nose. LOL He's just like anyone who looks in a mirror and zeros in on their "faults". The publicity is wonderful because the more people that know about him, the more will tune in to Three Rivers AND go see Back-Up Plan. :yes: You have to reach all types of people too in various magazines, on different websites, etc. Appeal to the masses. :ysmile: I'm not saying to change your personality or go against your principles...no way! Just....charm everyone. ;)
*Christy*

PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

And to put in my two cents, anybody remember what REALLY put Jerry Butler on the map?
SBJ's got a point. Butler was HOT in Dracula, and man I just fell in love with him in "Reign of Fire", but he didn't really start getting attention until those pecs made it on to the big screen. Now every other movie has him in it.

You're not going to find anyone that's more vocal about Alex's talent than me, and folks that want to reduce him down to nothing but body parts frustrate me to no end. But I can't deny the appeal of a bare-chested Alex and if it puts more eyes on his work, I'm not so sure that's a bad thing.

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
ozbella
Mortal

Post by ozbella »

Hey guys I was just reading through this thread and I thought I'd let you know that Gerard Butler got a double page layout in the Who Magazine,it's very subtle and not beefcakeish at all,if anyone wants to see it I can scan it and give him his own thread. :thumbs:
Beautiful Banner by Pinkiepie
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Home drinking my own Starbucks and watching my DVDs. There's a recession on!

Post by starbucksjunkie »

Yes please. That's so nice of you! Thank you.

We love Gerry. Jerry. Whatever.

"There is a degree to which . . . all literature, highbrow or low, from the Aeneid onward, is fan fiction . . . retelling and reimagining the stories that were told before us and that we have come of age loving--amateurs--we proceed, seeking out the blank places in the map that our favorite writers . . . have left for us . . ." -- Michael Chabon, Maps and Legends
Hope91
Freelance freshie

Post by Hope91 »

:melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts:

I have my copy of this mag at home and it makes me want to melt everytime I look at it.:melts:

:melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts:
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

wondergirl9847 wrote:You are the shallowest bunch of people I've ever had the pleasure to know! :rolling: I'm kidding. The man is talented out the wazoo and we ALL know it. :hearts:

Work of art is indeed correct. I want to marry that photographer (if I can't have Alex, that is. LOL) because THAT is a SPECTACULAR photo. :teeth:

Those boxing glove things are REALLY doin' it for me. :thud:

*sings *Ohhhhh happy trail.... :melts:
Yes, we are. You're welcome to come play on our end of the pool!!! :rolling: Um, noticing in my avatar that Alex did not have the nipple tat previously discussed when he did Feed.
ETA to add addendum.
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Yeah, his shoulder tats have all been embellished since then, and he added the red tattoo sometime between Feed/Oyster Farmer and The Invisible, where the red one is clearly visible in some screencaps. I haven't seen the movie yet, although I bought the DVD...
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Oh Alle! You have new (to you) Alex and you haven't watched it? I really like his performance in The Invisible... I bet you will too. Not a sympathetic character at all, but the performance is rockin'. And the character is smokin'.
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I guess I'm saving it... I'm not sure what for, though... :snicker:
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

OK. I'm imagining one of those fire emergency boxes with the "Invisible" DVD inside. :snicker:

Maybe sometime in early February when it will have been about two months since you saw him in Three Rivers and about two months until BUP.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Perfect timing! (polishing up my little hammer that I'll use to break the glass) :laugh:

Return to “Pictures of Alex”