Josefismysire
Courtesan

New Blog from Alex 9/6/09

Post by Josefismysire »

NEW BLOG FROM ALEX!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =508986549

Me Again
Dear All,
As I write this I am conscious of the fact that I feel like I say the same things in every blog I send out to you all... "Thank you-Thank you-Thank you".
I haven't stopped for so long and it kind of seems like my birthday came and went really quickly this year. But it wasn't without THE most ridiculous influx of gifts, cards, and the usual, wonderful support I am slowly becoming accustomed to from all of you. My ever loyal and loving fans.
So I guess I'll just say it again..

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Three Rivers has me very busy everyday and with the upcoming release of Whiteout I have found myself working every weekend too, busy with promotions & publicity in an attempt to launch the show and support the movie. I am very excited about both.
But the thing I am most excited about is the opportunity Three Rivers has presented for me to get back to some community service.
I am now a spokesperson, and soon to start my training to become an ambassador for Donate Life America. It is such an important cause and one that so many of us could do with a little more information on.
I am now officially an organ, eye and tissue donor and have my little DLA card to keep in my wallet. (god forbid anything ever happen that would put it into action!)
That being said, and again...touch wood...I now have the chance to give the gift of life, which I believe is the greatest gift of all.

On another note, and FYI, I will be doing the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson again on Labor Day (to air that night I think) and it looks like I'll pitch the first ball of the Dodgers-Pirates game on September 15th so wish me luck. I had some pitching practice today at the stadium and apparently I can throw a ball. Haha. Not at 100 MPH though. ;)

Guys, thanks for a really terrific birthday. You make me feel like I'm never alone.
Be well. Be safe.

All my love,

Alex. x
coco
Cleaner

Re: New Blog from Alex 9/6/09

Post by coco »

Very, very cool. :thumbs:

Thanks, JIMS. :flowers:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Oh how lovely - and so unexpected.

I'm all excited for this week - with Craig Ferguson and Whiteout - but this is the first I'd heard about the opening pitch!!! Wow. And, um, pressure much?

But this,
Josefismysire wrote:You make me feel like I'm never alone.
just sounded a little sad. :sadface: At least he's busy, about which I am delighted (and not in any kind of self-interested way. No. No. No... :whistle: ).

Thanks, JIMS. :rose:

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

I just got my copy as well, all I can say is that he sounds like one insanely busy man. I love the fact that he is able to stay grounded in life and focused on the things that really matter when it is all said and done.

all that aside,
he must know that blog elicits world wide squeeling... :giggle:
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Squeeeeee! :hyper2:
He sounds a mixture of incredibly busy, grateful and a bit lonely. I love that he is so excited about being a spokesperson, more so than about being on Ferguson or having a movie coming out. First thing I hear about the pitching, is that a common practice to invite someone to do this? Who, do you think, invited him? Could it be a birthday present?

Alex, when your star is rising even more the coming year you might wish you'd be alone once in a while. :snicker:
I could just hug him to death! :heart:
lunalux
Fledgling

Post by lunalux »

He is just really a sweet guy.

:heart:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Hey, that is adorable. It really is no wonder he HAS faithful fans.

Lucky
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

So much on his plate, yet so willing to give. I'll have to check to see if the Dodgers - Pirates game is in LA or Pittsburgh....where it is affects where and what time its shown. I'd love to see that first pitch, though.

You ladies in LA and Pittsburgh will have to let us know!!

Edited to add:

The game is in LA and will be shown on MLB.TV starting at 10 pm Eastern (US) time, 7 pm Pacific time.
Last edited by darkstarrising on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
nayp
Fledgling

Post by nayp »

Only two words for this man "class act". Hollywood's leading men should take some leasons from the new guy, and I believe they have alot of studing to do.
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Image I love how he makes sure to write periodically, tho I do hope he gets some time to enjoy his toys Image! All work and no play and all .... I'd be happy to help him relax Image. Sure :snicker: .
No seriously, he continues to amaze - so humble, so perceptive, such a work ethic, a kind heart and a good sport to boot :heart: . Sigh... What more could we ask for? Oh yeah, PICsssssssss! :pray:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

It would be my PLEASURE to make that man as unlonely as humanly possible. :giggle:

What a sweet, kind, wonderful man we support, eh ladies? Sigh.... :hearts:
*Christy*

Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

darkstarrising wrote:So much on his plate, yet so willing to give. I'll have to check to see if the Dodgers - Pirates game is in LA or Pittsburgh....where it is affects where and what time its shown. I'd love to see that first pitch, though.

Edited to add:

The game is in LA and will be shown on MLB.TV starting at 10 pm Eastern (US) time, 7 pm Pacific time.
If anyone has the chance to tape this and YouTube this, I'd be extremely grateful... :blushing:
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

I just watched the start of a Dodger game on ESPN and even though they have a pre-game show, they don't show the ceremonial first pitch, if there was one. I can't say they have one every game. So it may not be televised. They usually only show the presidents doing it.
carniegal
Kostan Industries intern

Post by carniegal »

We can only hope someone will get it on video & put it on youtube.
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Josefismysire wrote:
darkstarrising wrote:So much on his plate, yet so willing to give. I'll have to check to see if the Dodgers - Pirates game is in LA or Pittsburgh....where it is affects where and what time its shown. I'd love to see that first pitch, though.

Edited to add:

If anyone has the chance to tape this and YouTube this, I'd be extremely grateful... :blushing:
Me, too!!!!
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!

Return to “The Alex Archives”