JoBeth - Money Money Money (100,000 posts)

HotMicks
Ancient

Re: JoBeth - Money Money Money (100,000 posts)

Post by HotMicks »

Just catching up on fan vids this morning, Coco. :blushing:

Oh this is delightful! :laugh: What a unique take on Beth and Josef! From these clips you really could believe she was pursuing him. It's like a whole alternate ML universe! :snicker: Love all the little touches you put in this, like Beth's "you and me" gesture at the end and all the cuts on the card game, especially the shots of the tray of blood vials when the "money" chorus hits. Certainly is the 'coin of the realm' where vampires are concerned. Very creative!

Thanks for sharing! :heart:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
coco
Cleaner

Re: JoBeth - Money Money Money (100,000 posts)

Post by coco »

HotMicks wrote:Just catching up on fan vids this morning, Coco. :blushing:

Oh this is delightful! :laugh: What a unique take on Beth and Josef! From these clips you really could believe she was pursuing him. It's like a whole alternate ML universe! :snicker: Love all the little touches you put in this, like Beth's "you and me" gesture at the end and all the cuts on the card game, especially the shots of the tray of blood vials when the "money" chorus hits. Certainly is the 'coin of the realm' where vampires are concerned. Very creative!

Thanks for sharing! :heart:
I had great fun with this one. I remember finding it odd actually cutting Mick out of the vids! :snicker:

Thanks, HM. :flowers:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”