The Prisoner Rating PG-13

A place for JosefsRose's G to PG-13 stories
JosefsRose
Freelance freshie

The Prisoner Rating PG-13

Post by JosefsRose »

Disclaimer, I own nothing you may recognise, if I did, we would still be watching new episodes.
Rating PG -13
A/N This was an entry in in the guess the author competion over on ML&B

The Prisoner

She lay virtually naked on the bed, her eyes wide in terror. Something in her told her to stay still. That this person at the foot of the bed was a predator. She could see his eyes glinting in the light. The need, want in them, something beastial. So still she stayed. He moved closer to her, taking in her features for the first time. A growl poured from him, she shuddered, and tried to flinch away from him. She opened her mouth, but emitted only a silent scream.

He took a closer look, and saw that she was restrained. Her arms out to the side in a parody of Christ’s crucifixion. Even her delicate face had been deformed. Her lips were cut and swollen, her eyes were barely open, the bruising forcing them shut. Dried blood streaked her hair and pale skin. He took a step closer and she whimpered, like a small child.

He held his hand out in a placating gesture, trying to silently calm her. He stopped at the foot of the bed, removing his coat. If it was possible, her eyes went wider, and her body now refused to stay still. She pulled and tugged at her bonds, crying in fear, and abject terror. He placed a hand on her bound ankles, and she jerked at his touch. Again he signalled her to be quiet, but it was not to be. The scream tore from her throat, piercing the silence. At the noise his head snapped back towards the door. Listening for anyone approaching, but hearing nothing, he returned his attention back to the girl in front of him. Then with one swift movement he snapped the bindings. She recoiled up the bed, away from him. Once more he turned his head towards the door, now hearing approaching footsteps. Then he was gone , disappearing through the same door he had entered from.

She did not relax, her mind willed her to try and break the ties that held her. Yet all she succeeded in doing, was creating more bloody wounds on her wrists. She needed to escape, her mind had fractured. She was working on instinct. Then she registered a presence in the room. He had returned, and there was now fresh blood splatter over his face and clothes. She started a pitiful moaning, which was followed by “Don’t hurt me. Please don’t hurt me anymore.” It was only just audible.

He stepped to the right hand side of the bed, following with his eyes, how the bindings were attached to the bed. Slowly, not taking his eyes from her, he took her wrist. He held it gently, as he pulled loose the binding. Still he held her, as he untied the other end from her. Finally he spoke to her. “I’m not here to hurt you. I want to help you.” He wasn’t sure if his words got through, he could still sense her terror. As he let go, she pulled away from him. Never taking her gaze away from him. He continued to speak to her, attempting to be as non threatening as possible. Her heart rate had slowed, but the scent of fear, still rolled from her in waves. The scent of blood, strong, and heady. A siren calling to him. It was taking all his control, not to vamp out in front of her. He then made his way to the other side of the bed. Watching as she fumbled with numb fingers to free herself. He lowered himself down to her level, as she frantically tugged at the restraints. She was weeping. “Please don’t cry. I’m not going to hurt you. Let me untie you please.” Again he gently held her wrist, as he pulled the securing end from the bed. Then he un-did the knot. As soon as she was free she bolted from the bed, and huddled in a corner. Trying to make herself as small as possible, and maybe even invisible.

He walked back around the bed, grabbing his coat as he did so. She was crying, but she had no tears left. He knelt in front of her, now seeing the myriad of dark blemishes, and multi coloured bruises that covered her body. Another growl erupted from him, and she slumped further to the floor, as she finally passed out. Now he had a chance. Wrapping his coat about the exposed form, and lifting her with ease. Her head now rested on his shoulder, and a small moan rose from her, as he carried her from her prison. Heading outside, he passed others from the team he had been with. Gently he placed her on the waiting gurney, watching as the paramedics did their job, and took her to hospital. He pulled out his phone, and dialled. “Hey boss, it’s me. Yeah she’s safe, the paramedics just took her away. … I’ll see you later man.”

The callers reply was short and concise. “I owe you one. Thanks Logan.”
What Josef want's. Josef gets!

AussieJo
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: The Prisoner Rating PG-13

Post by AussieJo »

Yay Logan!
Jenny, this was good! :thumbs:
Do we get more?
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

interesting, very interesting. Logan the hero, huh?
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Love Logan being the hero!! Well done!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :gasp: :eek2: :sigh: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :hearts: :flowers:

mitzie :mooncat:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Let me join the chorus of those who love Logan the hero - and such a tender hero.

Lovely.

Red :rose:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
JosefsRose
Freelance freshie

Post by JosefsRose »

Thank you all for your comments :curtesy: . They mean so much to me, and as such they feed the muse. :hearts: :quill:

Logan, gets very little play time, but his apperance in Sonata, showed me he wanted to be a hero. This piece was originally going to be Mick, but it didn't turn out that way.

AussieJo- I'm afraid this is a stand alone one shot. So no more to come of this tale.

Jenny :rose:
What Josef want's. Josef gets!

francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

OH, I love Logan the hero. He did great! Trying not to scare her any more, rescuing her. Wonderful!

Return to “JosefsRose's Office”