Alex's DVD

Locked Alex threads are here.
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Alex's DVD

Post by ash »

Mr. AOL's DVD has been sent! All the messages that you all sent me will get him finally. Thank you to all that sent them and i'm sure Alex will love them. Take care all.

Ashley
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Re: Alex's DVD

Post by Josefismysire »

:yahoo: Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this project, ash!! I know that Alex will just love it!! :rose:

:blushing: is there a chance that you burned an extra copy..and that we could see it?? :blushing:
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Post by ash »

Josefismysire wrote::yahoo: Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this project, ash!! I know that Alex will just love it!! :rose:

:blushing: is there a chance that you burned an extra copy..and that we could see it?? :blushing:
Thanks love and sadly no. I do have a hard copy, just in case i need to reburn it again in the event that something happens to it enroute to him, which it shouldn't but no. Some of the messages are quite personal and out of respect for them i will not be posting. Also i want have this be special, if you could just watch it on YT that for me would take away some of that.

However if i have get any feedback from this i will most def let you lot know
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

ash wrote:
Josefismysire wrote::yahoo: Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this project, ash!! I know that Alex will just love it!! :rose:

Thanks love and sadly no. I do have a hard copy, just in case i need to reburn it again in the event that something happens to it enroute to him, which it shouldn't but no. Some of the messages are quite personal and out of respect for them i will not be posting. Also i want have this be special, if you could just watch it on YT that for me would take away some of that.

However if i have get any feedback from this i will most def let you lot know
I totally understand. Thank you again!! :flowers:

Return to “The Alex Archives”