All About Mick #20

Locked Mick St. John threads can be found here
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Re: All About Mick #20

Post by Phoenix »

Coco, I don't get the connection between you making Ancient and that gorgeous photo of Mick ... however, congratulations :rose: and I'm not complaining! :whistle:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Phoenix wrote:Coco, I don't get the connection between you making Ancient and that gorgeous photo of Mick ... however, congratulations :rose: and I'm not complaining! :whistle:
It's really just any excuse to post a HOT Mick pic. :giggle:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

:melts: :heart: :melts: :heart:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

coco wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Coco, I don't get the connection between you making Ancient and that gorgeous photo of Mick ... however, congratulations :rose: and I'm not complaining! :whistle:
It's really just any excuse to post a HOT Mick pic. :giggle:
LOL!! That's what I thought you might say, coco. Any old excuse to post a hot photo of Mick. So...

Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Love 'em all, Moonlighter, but especially the second one. :heart:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

I KNOW!! Don't you just want to play with the hair at the nape of his neck? Well, among other things, but you know... :snicker: And you can even see his long eyelashes through the sunglasses. The man is just scrumptious from head to toe.
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

OMG - how did I not notice the eyelashes through the sunglasses before?! :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh:
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

allegrita wrote:OMG - how did I not notice the eyelashes through the sunglasses before?! :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh:
You obviously haven't spent anywhere near enough time studying Mick pics. Just sayin'. :coffee:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote:
allegrita wrote:OMG - how did I not notice the eyelashes through the sunglasses before?! :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh:
You obviously haven't spent anywhere near enough time studying Mick pics. Just sayin'. :coffee:

Poor poor Alle... sentenced by the admin to study MickPics harder... poor poor Alle... :giggle:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Just posting my daily Mick pic:

:happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Phoenix wrote:
Yes, Phoenix... I'll try to do better... :Mickangel:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

coco, that is probably my absolute fave pic of Mick. :hearts: Did he ever wear that coat on the show? I don't think he ever did. I SESLY need to rewatch the series. :thumbs:
*Christy*

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Is this the same jacket, Christy? It's from Sleeping Beauty, when Mick visits Coraline in the hospital after he talks with Josef's (eeeevil) head of security...

coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

You know, Christy, I wondered the exact same thing after I posted the pic. I don't like the Sleeping Beauty jacket for some reason but I love the promo pic jacket. If it is the same jacket then I can only assume I don't like it with the black shirt, black trousers but I love it with the grey henley and jeans. :hearts:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Those could be the same jackets... thanks, Alle...

Coco, in the promo shot, he has the collar up on the jacket and in the SB shot, he's wearing the collar down. It does create a different effect. Is that the difference that you see and react to, do you suppose??

I like him in the leather jackets, but they DO hang differently on him than his other cute little jackets. Was it Eris who wrote in a fic ... she had Josef snark to Mick... that the leather jacket makes him look fat? :rolling: I think it was Eris... now I am missing her fics...

The leather jackets DO make him look a little bigger--tho not fat. Never fat. And Mick always DID look larger than actual Alex does. And much larger than Andy does... so complicated! :dizzy:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)

Return to “The Mick St. John Archives”