Morgan Vincent's Thoughts Ficlet PG

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Morgan Vincent's Thoughts Ficlet PG

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended. I wrote this for Guess The Author Game on MSS. I posted this in the motel but I'm bringing it over here.

So Mick, you’re not sure of yourself so you bring Josef in to take a look at me. Josef, we’ve known each other a long time. You’re staring and smelling. I can tell you’re not quite sure. The way you ’re circling around me is like you do with your freshies. I expect you to bite me any second. Fortunately you have more self-control than that. If either of you bit me, I suspect there’s enough Coraline in here for you to recognize.

Did you know about the cure Josef? Despite your age you might not. What country were you in when the purge began? Who was your sire? Were they important enough to know about such things? Were you ? It’s easier if you don’t then I know you’ll use your practical mind. She smells human, looks human, must be human. I might convince you, but Mick will eventually figure it out.

A few weeks later

Mick as you watch me devour these French fries you’re still looking for signs of Coraline. I must admit it eating food has been one of the perks of reverting to human form. You look longingly at this food and what it represents, being human. In all the time before we were married you didn’t notice I never ate a thing.

You only had eyes for me then. I wanted to give you everything and to me that meant immortality. If I can give you mortality I hope you’ll give me a second chance. I don’t want to live forever without you.

Return to “cassysj's Office”