Josef and Sarah's Reunion 1960 Forgiveness PG-13

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Josef and Sarah's Reunion 1960 Forgiveness PG-13

Post by cassysj »

This is my second story in an alternate universe where Sarah woke up in 1960. It will not make any sense if you have not read Forgiveness viewtopic.php?f=160&t=3679

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Josef was in a state of shock. He had a coast-to-coast plane ride to get his emotions under control. Sarah could not see him upset, frightened or angry. A fledgling looked to their sire for guidance in everything.

Was she still a fledgling? She certainly didn’t sound like a newly turned vampire. She sounded like a vampire who had spent years around humans. He wasn’t sure but he wasn’t going to risk anything turning her feral. He just got her back, he would not put her down.

As he climbed the steps to the building he took a deep breath and opened the door.

He walked slowly into the apartment. He walked into the hospital room and she wasn’t there, he could sense her presence but he didn’t want to call for her. He was afraid this was all a dream and if he said her name he’d wake up.

He walked to the door that was supposed to be their bedroom and stood outside it. She was definitely in there. He slowly opened the door.

Sarah was standing there waiting for him. She had on her emerald green negligee. She wore it the first time they made love.

He knew they should talk first, make sure she was all right. But she looked so beautiful and she wanted him as much as he wanted her. She ran into his arms and started kissing him passionately. He responded immediately with a passion that had been five years in the making. As they started to undress each other, Sarah became so excited she transitioned. Her kisses turned to bites and the taste of blood from his body excited her more.

She kept suckling, this was the reaction of a newborn vampire. He let her drink for several minutes. He needed to replenish himself and he poured her a glass from the refrigerator.

She sipped it and made a disgusted face. "I don’t like it cold. It tastes much better warm from your body.

"You’re definitely mine. Josef laughed. "I’ll teach you soon enough how to drink from humans.

"Didn’t you bring any girls? Sarah asked

"No. I’ll teach you first on me then we use the humans.

"All right. I won’t fight with you, tonight anyway.

"I’m glad to hear that. We have more important things to do. he said

XXXXXXXXXXXX

They made love several times before Sarah was hungry again. He was going to have to get a lot more blood tomorrow. She was taking a taste from each bag to see which she preferred. She kept going back to the B+ not surprising since that was her type.

"Let’s watch the news. Sarah said.

"The news doesn’t concern us anymore.

"I’ve missed the last few years. I want to see the news!

He shrugged "Put it on.

Reporter - The midair collision today took the lives of several prominent New Yorkers, among them Real Estate Mogul John Whitley survived by his wife…

"Father! Collision! Charles what happened today?

"Sarah, I haven’t paid attention to anything since I heard you were awake.

Reporter - Today’s plane crash happened at 10:33A over Staten Island.

10:33A Josef said. "Sarah how long were you awake before the nurse ran out of the room?

"A minute, maybe two. Why?

"The nurse called me at 7:36A Los Angeles time.

"It’s like my father died and I woke up. I don’t understand. Mother!!! Charles we have to see Mother!"

"Sarah we can’t. You disappeared. You can’t re-enter her life. We discussed this.

"Charles, her husband is dead. She doesn’t have anyone else. it’s only been five years. I wouldn’t have changed so much physically. I have to help her through the funeral. I just have to."

"Sarah, you can’t be exposed to that many people. I don’t know your self-control yet. You could start attacking right in the middle of the minister’s sermon.

Charles! " She started to argue but realized he was right about the funeral.

"I agree with you about the funeral. But I have to see Mother.

"No.

"Charles, please!

Josef looked at her and realized that he was going to have balance necessary precautions with compassion for his wife. If this accident had happened the day he turned her, she would have gone feral from the news.

"Sarah, you can call her on the phone and offer your condolences.

"Charles she’s just forty blocks away.

"Sarah, I’m going to change my mind about this phone call in about ten seconds. If I were you I’d make it.

Sarah raced to the phone.

"Hello?

"Mother.

"Sarah, baby. I knew you would call.

"Mother, I just heard about Father. I’m so sorry.

"I know baby. Anne was crying

"I can’t come home for the funeral.

"I understand. I read your diary.

"You did??? Then you truly understand." Sarah said.

"Yes, but after the funeral is it possible for me to come see you?

"Mother, I would like that very much but Charles may not allow it.

"May I ask him dear?

"Of course Mother. Charles, Mother would like to speak with you.

He glared at Sarah and took the phone. "I’d like to offer my sincere condolences Mrs. Whitley.

"Thank you Charles. I understand why you can’t come to the funeral.

"So Sarah told you, we have to leave for Europe tomorrow.

"Transylvania , Charles? Mrs. Whitley asked lightly

"Mrs. Whitley.

"She didn’t tell me anything Charles. I figured it out. May I come visit you?

"Mrs. Whitley. Charles repeated

"You can call me Mother.

"That’s very kind but.

"Just a short visit. No one will question me going out of town after the funeral.

"Mrs….

If you don’t want to call me Mother you should call me Anne.

Josef knew when he was fighting a losing battle. "Mrs….. Anne. I need a few weeks to prepare things. If I feel it’s safe you will receive a train ticket to Boston."

"Is that where you live now?

"Does that matter Anne? he said sharply

"No Charles. I don’t care if you live in Timbuktu if I can see my daughter.
Last edited by cassysj on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Re: Josef and Sarah's Reunion 1960 PG-13

Post by AggieVamp »

Oh Cassy -

I'm REALLY enjoying this 'alternate' universe you are writing! :smooch: Keep it up - I'm SO looking forward to the next chapter!

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

I am so happy you're continuing this!!!! :hyper2: I'm so glad Sarah is not feral!! I have one word to say though, mother-in-law!!!! :snicker: Great beginning, can't wait for more... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :hyper2: :gasp: :devil: :fingerscrossed: :clover: :juggle: :slappy: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :heart:

mitzie :mooncat:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

cassy,

I love your bringing Sarah's mother into the story...looking forward to seeing more of this story :hearts:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

This is a great story. Sarah is taking after her mother!
I knew you would make something unique out of this premise, and you did. We haven't seen much of Sarah, but you give her a personality. Just like you do with the dolls. Great storyline!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Aggie - I'm glad you like it. I've never thought of an AU before this idea, so I'm experimenting.

Mitzie - I couldn't resist the mother-in-law. Besides what mother wouldn't want to see their child after five years. Anne knew she could charm Charles.

darkstarrising - I thought finding out about her father would be such a shock to the newly awakened Sarah she would want to reach out to her mother.

francis - Thank you so much! I can imagine Sarah like her mother. I'm glad you feel I'm bringing her to life.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Cassy, this is just so sweet. Of course Sarah would want to help her mother through this. But for her mom to be so accepting--this is a wonderful idea. :hearts:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Anne and Sarah are a very devoted mother/daughter team. Josef does not have a chance.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Josef and Sarah's Reunion 1960 Forgiveness PG-13

Post by allegrita »

I really love this first reunion between Josef and Sarah. She's not a fledgling, but she's not a mature vampire, either. And she loves her mom. :heart: I love Anne!! What a great character.

Return to “Forgiveness”