All About Mick - #17

Locked Mick St. John threads can be found here
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: All About Mick - #17

Post by wpgrace »

Luxe de Luxe wrote:perhaps we could make even numbers with Mick and Josef, grace....
:giggle: :smooch:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Fleur de Lisa wrote: Just thought that Simone might be the type to be up for that kind of behavior based on the fact that she had one vamp biting her, and another licking her.

Thank God Guillermo didn't show up, who knows what he would have been doing with her....
I actually had the impression that Simone did as Josef asked, unquestioningly. Just as she immediately excused herself at the arena opening when Josef said he wanted a drink...she let Mick lick her wrist because Josef made it obvious that he expected her to do so. She strikes me as being totally focused on Josef and what he wants.

And yeah, she did enjoy it when Mick licked her wrist, but come on, only a dead woman wouldn't enjoy that!
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

allegrita wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote: Just thought that Simone might be the type to be up for that kind of behavior based on the fact that she had one vamp biting her, and another licking her.

Thank God Guillermo didn't show up, who knows what he would have been doing with her....
I actually had the impression that Simone did as Josef asked, unquestioningly. Just as she immediately excused herself at the arena opening when Josef said he wanted a drink...she let Mick lick her wrist because Josef made it obvious that he expected her to do so. She strikes me as being totally focused on Josef and what he wants.

And yeah, she did enjoy it when Mick licked her wrist, but come on, only a dead woman wouldn't enjoy that!
ITA....and if I recall her expression as he licked her wrist, 'enjoy' is an understatement.... :devil:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

allegrita wrote:

:giggle: Alle--I was only kidding about Simone! Though I suppose that if one does decide to become a freshie, they are probably a bit more 'free wheeling' than the average female. Of course she offered Mick a drink, the gal is not stupid. Hell, I would've ripped open a vein with a butter knife in order to experience that!
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

You ladies are killing me! First you had me scrolling -- again -- to look at all the nuances of the licking scene (and thanks for reposting it on the next page, mwj01!), now I feel positively foolish posting my photo of angelic alex, but since I hate to back out on a promise...

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled licking...er, program (and my :2cents: is that Simone would be totally into the menage -- she seemed to jump at any suggestion Josef made!)
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Moonlighter... I think I can speak for our fellow sisters on this... there is definitely one cardinal rule here... really maybe the only rule here...

Never apologize OR feel foolish for posting ANY MickPic. :no:

Its corollary would be... Post any MickPic you feel like whenever you feel like it. :yes:

And ITS corollary is... Always thank those who post MickPics... soooooo....
:thanks: for beautiful angelic Alex/Mick... :smooch:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

Aw, thanks grace!! :smooch: I can certainly live by those rules.

Actually, it's those innocent ones you really have to look out for, isn't it? :devil: But I just had to post my...I mean, our beautiful angel!
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

wpgrace wrote:And totally off topic, but I FINALLY saw a frikkin 3R ad! WOOOOOOOT!
Good for you, Grace! :cheer:

And about the hypnotic gif :devil: Mick, always the gentleman, asks Simone's permission before the bite
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

darlingcat wrote:
wpgrace wrote:And totally off topic, but I FINALLY saw a frikkin 3R ad! WOOOOOOOT!
Good for you, Grace! :cheer:

And about the hypnotic gif :devil: Mick, always the gentleman, asks Simone's permission before the bite

.... with his eyes.... :melts:

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

She didn't hesitate to grant permission either, did she? :chin:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

mwj01 wrote:She didn't hesitate to grant permission either, did she? :chin:

She is a lawyer... she went to law school... had to take the LSATS and then pass courses and then the bar exam... She is smart. :chin:

And lucky.

darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

OK....I started seeing that clip in my sleep (not a bad thing, actually), but I did have a question. Normally, actors do walk throughs, then rehearsals before they actually get around to doing the actual shoot. I wonder how many times that *poor* woman had to endure that particular 'sampling'. :mdrama: I also wonder how many takes it took without somebody cracking up....that scene just lends itself to someone making a wisecrack or two.... :devil:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

As for how many takes they may have done, who knows, but I'm now more insanely jealous of the actress and her wrist! And yeah, you just KNOW Jason gave him some ribbing! Or vice versa. Or both! :snicker:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

darkstarrising wrote:OK....I started seeing that clip in my sleep (not a bad thing, actually), but I did have a question. Normally, actors do walk throughs, then rehearsals before they actually get around to doing the actual shoot. I wonder how many times that *poor* woman had to endure that particular 'sampling'. :mdrama: I also wonder how many takes it took without somebody cracking up....that scene just lends itself to someone making a wisecrack or two.... :devil:
I would have loved to have seen the actress's expression between takes----I imagine something like a glazed expression while fanning herself.
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

Oh, man, I'd pay to see outtakes of that licking scene. Good money too!. I hope some smart cameramen held onto those tapes. Perish the thought they were thrown away. I know someone sold some dailies to a fan...can't say who...I'm sworn to secrecy.... but not of that episode. Suffice it to say, he might have sold others to other people I don't know about. Can't believe he would turn down good money. One can dream....

Return to “The Mick St. John Archives”