Alex's bikes - updated 11/24/2012

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Re: Alex's bike - new pic 2/18 (p.7)

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

darkstarrising wrote:Ya know - I think that's the most relaxed I've ever seen the guy. He's not playing a character or putting on a 'face' for the camera. He just looks like a happy guy enjoying his bike (a good looking happy guy, but happy nonetheless).

No Fleur, you can't stay on the floor......the view from down there can't be what it is up here...

It is when the laptop is propped up against your face with a pillow.
This could be my Olympic event!
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

and the gold medal in Alex whispering / admiring goes to - Fleur!!!
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

darkstarrising wrote:Ya know - I think that's the most relaxed I've ever seen the guy. He's not playing a character or putting on a 'face' for the camera. He just looks like a happy guy enjoying his bike (a good looking happy guy, but happy nonetheless).

Possible that this is a really good time for him. Between jobs but WITH a job and promoting a movie... which might be kinda fun... not that I have a clue about that. But don't you always LOVE that feeling In-Between jobs? You have finished one and moved on successfully to another, where you don't yet have any actual responsibility?

I always liked that... :cloud9:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

...while holding a martini

Try that Plushenko!!
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

wpgrace wrote:

Possible that this is a really good time for him. Between jobs but WITH a job and promoting a movie... which might be kinda fun... not that I have a clue about that. But don't you always LOVE that feeling In-Between jobs? You have finished one and moved on successfully to another, where you don't yet have any actual responsibility?

Yeah, I can see that. On a professional level, he's got a new gig with H50 AND the buzz is good about it. Spending a few weeks in Hawaii can't be too hard to take either, although he will be working. BUP is looking good as well. God only knows what else he signed up for - maybe another movie?

So why not go out for a spin on the bike - after he starts shooting, his contract might prohibit him from doing that (as it did for Moonlight).
darkstarrising
View My Fanfic Index

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

darkstarrising wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

Yeah, I can see that. On a professional level, he's got a new gig with H50 AND the buzz is good about it. Spending a few weeks in Hawaii can't be too hard to take either, although he will be working. BUP is looking good as well. God only knows what else he signed up for - maybe another movie?

So why not go out for a spin on the bike - after he starts shooting, his contract might prohibit him from doing that (as it did for Moonlight).

Really? He wasn't allowed to ride a bike while shooting ML? :confused2:

And ohhhh, Dark, had not thought about "what else he is signed up for." Ohhhhh! Maybe he is contracted to do something else too! Another movie would be cool. I like your thinking. :yes:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

It could have been because motorcycles are screaming machines of death, and the last thing a show needs is a dead or severely maimed star.

But DSR's right - Alex is just...Alex in this pic. And, as Fleur said to me earlier, he is ALL man in it. :teeth:

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

wpgrace wrote:

And ohhhh, Dark, had not thought about "what else he is signed up for." Ohhhhh! Maybe he is contracted to do something else too! Another movie would be cool. I like your thinking. :yes:
Nope - would have been hard to explain a vampire with a broken arm or leg.....

Yeah, I could put up with another movie (seriously, who am I kidding? I'd kill to see him in another movie.) :biggrin:
darkstarrising
View My Fanfic Index

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

darkstarrising wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

Nope - would have been hard to explain a vampire with a broken arm or leg.....

Yeah, I could put up with another movie (seriously, who am I kidding? I'd kill to see him in another movie.) :biggrin:
*Agrees with Dark, but is discreetly moving out of stabbing or choking distance... * :whistle:

nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

:coffee: :rolling: :rolling:

*discretely steps behind Grace*
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:...while holding a martini

Try that Plushenko!!
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Lucky
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

What a gorgeous pic! And yes, it's Alex just being Alex and I love that! He looks like all is right in his world. Thank you so much for this!

:thanks:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

PNWgal wrote:It could have been because motorcycles are screaming machines of death, and the last thing a show needs is a dead or severely maimed star.

But DSR's right - Alex is just...Alex in this pic. And, as Fleur said to me earlier, he is ALL man in it. :teeth:
....just like he is in your avi, PGal. Thankfully you did not mention the other (possibly non PG) things that I may have mentioned to you re: that photo and my reaction to it!

I know that would be shocking for some of you to think that I have non PG thoughts about Alex. It happens so rarely.
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

LOL, Fleur...if I repeated that, I'd have to mod myself. :teeth:

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:What a gorgeous pic! And yes, it's Alex just being Alex and I love that! He looks like all is right in his world. Thank you so much for this!

:thanks:
I think we also need to be grateful to Mr. Bikeman, who runs that blog. When he posted, with some bemusement, some months ago that this unknown-to-him actor Alex O'Loughlin, brought a bike in to be worked on, he had NO idea he'd just jumped into the fast lane of internet traffic.

But bless him, turns out he reacts to his own market research, and now he seems to be providing pics just for us. He's a pretty cool guy, no?

Return to “Pictures of Alex”