What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 20] PG13

mitzie
Courtesan

Re: What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 20] PG13

Post by mitzie »

NocturneInCMoll wrote:Thanks so much, Mitz! Glad you're still enjoying this story. I can't believe I started posting it 4 months ago today! Anyway, of course the Tejada plot is risky, but so would killing him back at the warehouse have been. It will be a high-profile crime--killing an ADA--and they don't want it connected to the Lee Jay investigation. Guess we'll find out soon what happens!

...Now, did I get this straight?--you're thanking me for the evil cliffie?! ;) Strange girl!
Now, now, now Nocturne!! Mr. Mitzie is strange and I am unique!!!! :whistle: :biggrin: (a running joke between me and my husband)

mitzie :mooncat:
Catmoon
Rogue vampire

Post by Catmoon »

Yes, I have now reached the end of what's posted so far -- but I did avoid all the major cliffies, so I can live with that. For awhile. ;) I enjoy how you managed to bring so many of the plot elements from the series back into this a/u: like Carl unstaking the cleaner instead of Beth/Mick, and of course Tejada now, and all the rest. I think it's a good plan, as you say it's better if they have someone appropriate to pin the murder of a high profile person like Josh on.
Click here for link to my HB series story index

"I do whatever the Josef-muse tells me to do."
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

Thanks, Catmoon--I like tying things in my a/u back to the original series. And I'm glad you approve of the plan. :salute: I do have Ch. 21 back from my beta, but while I was starting to work on 22 and thinking ahead a little, I realized a few things in Ch. 21 might not work (the drawback of not having this story plotted out beforehand), so I need to revamp (ha, ha) the chapter a little before I post it. But it should hopefully be up soon. ;)
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

I'm starting to get to the point where I think Josh is a better asset while living, just for the fun I have watching this execution being botched. What will be the next problem? :rolling:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

Tee hee, I guess it was a bit of a botched execution, eh? Maybe Josef's gotten soft... :laugh: Or not...

Return to “What Are You, Mick St. John?”