MickBethCora - Who's That Girl?

coco
Cleaner

MickBethCora - Who's That Girl?

Post by coco »

Mick & Beth & Coraline - Who's That Girl? by Eurythmics

I've always felt Coraline showed up when she did because Mick & Beth got a little too close for her liking. This is my little vid take on that scenario.

Viewing Options

YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0eTFzl-LI0
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/23554561
New Blog: http://cocosfanvids.blogspot.com

I've been working on this one for a couple of days but it went on hold when I had my burst of inspiration for the Mick Walk vid. :snicker:
Last edited by coco on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: MickBethCora - Who's That Girl?

Post by redwinter101 »

What a treat - especially so hot on the heels of the sublime Mick walk!!! I love the way you've shown the friction between Beth and Morgan - but then let's face it, who wouldn't be a little jealous if Mick's at stake...

Super-duper!

Red :heart:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Yay!!!!!

You KNOW I love MickBethCora... to me ML was a love triangle... (and I don't mean Josh; Josh was just a red herring; like MICK would EVER be the third side! Hmmmph!)

Totally cool, coco! Love it!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote:What a treat - especially so hot on the heels of the sublime Mick walk!!! I love the way you've shown the friction between Beth and Morgan - but then let's face it, who wouldn't be a little jealous if Mick's at stake...

Super-duper!

Red :heart:
:thanks: Red :hearts:

I love the friction between Morgan & Beth - they are definitely picking their corners to fight for their man. :snicker:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:Yay!!!!!

You KNOW I love MickBethCora... to me ML was a love triangle... (and I don't mean Josh; Josh was just a red herring; like MICK would EVER be the third side! Hmmmph!)

Totally cool, coco! Love it!
:thanks: Grace :hearts:

I thought you might like this little triangle vid. :giggle:

And yes, Josh never had a chance! :lol:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
fairytoes
Rogue vampire

Post by fairytoes »

Lovely vid coco! And I think the same, Coraline did turn up because Mick and Beth got to close!
Wonderful Banner by Redwinter
Gorgeous Avi by Lilly
Thank you!
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

Great song and am loving the focus on the eternal triangle, coco.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

fairytoes wrote:Lovely vid coco! And I think the same, Coraline did turn up because Mick and Beth got to close!
:thanks: fairytoes :hug:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Luxe de Luxe wrote:Great song and am loving the focus on the eternal triangle, coco.
:thanks: luxe :hug:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

:bump: :blushing:

The Megavideo link is finally working bhead2: for anyone who may want to view it in download quality. ;)

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

I have a terribly hard time listening to this song because I have friends who do a parody of it - and I've listened to the parody way more than to the real song - but you managed to get me caught up in your story anyway, which is definitely a triumph! A very nice look at the Mick/Beth/Coraline triangle.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow wrote:I have a terribly hard time listening to this song because I have friends who do a parody of it - and I've listened to the parody way more than to the real song - but you managed to get me caught up in your story anyway, which is definitely a triumph! A very nice look at the Mick/Beth/Coraline triangle.
:thanks: Shadow :hearts:

Apologies for the delay in replying, I've been offline this weekend.

:thanks: for sticking with the song through the vid. :rose:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I really liked this song and what you did with it. It was convenient timing for Coraline's return.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I love this video, coco. You've done such a good job of showing how close Mick and Beth were becoming. If Coraline was keeping tabs on Mick, it's no wonder that she decided to come back into Mick's life. That cold-eyed look she gives Beth at the end of The Ringer always makes me kinda shiver... :confused2:

This video also makes me wonder if Coraline knew who Beth is--I mean, if she made the connection between that little blonde girl she almost turned, and this adult rival who had so captivated Mick. We know that Beth suspected (after a while) that Morgan was Coraline... but did Coraline know that Beth was Beth-grown-up???
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

cassysj wrote:I really liked this song and what you did with it. It was convenient timing for Coraline's return.
allegrita wrote:I love this video, coco. You've done such a good job of showing how close Mick and Beth were becoming. If Coraline was keeping tabs on Mick, it's no wonder that she decided to come back into Mick's life. That cold-eyed look she gives Beth at the end of The Ringer always makes me kinda shiver... :confused2:

This video also makes me wonder if Coraline knew who Beth is--I mean, if she made the connection between that little blonde girl she almost turned, and this adult rival who had so captivated Mick. We know that Beth suspected (after a while) that Morgan was Coraline... but did Coraline know that Beth was Beth-grown-up???
:thanks2: ladies. :flowers:

I remember when I put this vid together my thoughts were definitely that Coraline knew about Beth. She showed up when she did for a reason. Mick and Beth were becoming so very close and it bothered Coraline. The look at the end of The Ringer always gave me chills and it wasn't so much because of the look but of what I felt was behind it and the real danger ahead for Beth. :eek2:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”